Storm Storm Diablo

Given one of these babies by a distributor, I thought I would get it punched out and see what it's like. Another great job by Alan at Elizabeth Bowl in Adelaide.

Ideally a medium to heavy condition ball, I had it drilled for first ball out, fresh conditions. Threw a couple of games on dryish lanes just to check it out and was impressed. Speed was limited due to the dryness, I can see that on the conditions it was made for, both ball speed and revs would be up considerably.

Drilled for a nice steady roll , it still had the characteristic Storm dive to the pocket at the backend. Revved up nicely and ploughed through when it arrived.

For the Storm lovers, I see this as a ball which would fit very nicely in the bag, and would have no trouble proving it's worth even on tough tournament conditions.

We have them available 7 - 14 day delivery.

Exclusive Total Bowling offer $275.00 delivered with grips.

http://www.stormbowling.com/ball/ball.asp?ballid=198

Bowled the Diablo last weekend and was very impressed. Carry was excellent and it came back from anywhere. The more rotations you put on the ball the more the lane opened up both left and right of your target.

I drilled it up to flare, I think it's the sheet number two from memory. Excellent ball and looking forward to using it when I feel 100%. I shot 373 over for the 12 games I bowled - 1377 and 1396 two 6 game blocks.

Thoroughly recommend it .....

Back
Top Bottom