storm ball clearance

due to a lack of money, i must sell the following 14lb storm balls

storm PARADIGM- $180
storm CHARGE - $160
storm BOOST -$150
storm BHP -$150

all balls have just been resurfaced, and are in excellent condition, please feel free to make a new offer on any of them all resonable offers will be considered

this does not include postage, quotes can be arranged, buy more than one and save $$$

If you include plugging and postage in those prices you may get takers otherwise prices are way overs.Cheers Ralph.

storm PARADIGM- $180
storm CHARGE - $160
storm BOOST -$150
storm BHP -$150

well seeings as they are not new storm releases i think what he has stated is true.. and im pretty dam sure your gear would sell quicker if you took some notice

G-Day Mark,
It would help if you could let everyone know what type of balls they are:confused:
For Example, The Charge, The BHP or the Paradigm.
Below are the types & the release dates.

• Power Charge Pearl, April -’03.
• Storm Super Charge, Nov -’03.
• Storm Depth Charge, Mar -’04.
• Recharge, July -’04.
• Storm Atomic Charge, Nov -’04.

Big Hit Pearl, July -’02.
Big Hit Pearl Purple/Teal, July -’02.
Big Hit Pearl Blue/Red, May -’04.
Big Hit Pearl Particle, May -’04.

Paradigm, Sept -’05.
Paradigm Passion, Jan -’06.
• Premier Paradigm, May -’06.
Paradigm Domination, Sept -’06.

• Storm Eraser Boost, March – ’02.

P.S. I tend to agree with Ralph, the majority being old equipment, they are a little bit expensive, just my thoughts. Take it easy.

honestly i beleive something like u lot are carrying on with is more suited to another thread but whatever

charge is a power charge, big hit particle and of course the eraser boost is just that.

if people have a problem with the prices i have set they should feel free to offer me another price

Just to let you know, they are...

Storm original Paradigm
Storm Power Charge Pearl
Storm Eraser Boost
Storm Big Hit Particle

Ciao Now

Rowey :p

Interesting about the Big hit particle and Power charge, how many owners and drillings has each of these balls had???

Back
Top Bottom