STH QUEENSLAND WINS SHIELD

BT

Congratulations to the bowlers from South Queensland, taking out the President Shield this year. An amazing effort from such a young and inexperienced team. You should all be proud of yourselves.

Congrats to the boys team also taking out their division, all you boys bowled awesomely well.

Enjoy the night guys...have fun!

Braddles

CONGATS TO THE SQ TEAMS (MALE & FEMALE) TO THE COACHES, MANAGERS & ESPECIALLY THE PARENTS WHO HAVE TOUGHED OUT GRUELLING, NAIL BITTING HOURS IN THE BOWLING ALLEY.

HOPING ALL HAVE AN ENJOYABLE NIGHT AT THE DINNER DANCE

BRAD, RACHEL, SHONTAY & KHYNAN REGGARS

CONGRATULATIONS
We are so proud of you all both boys and girls teams.
From "The Spicer and Suna Families".
Aunty Jodee We love you lots.
Madeleine,Jessica and Kaitlin Suna

Congrats to the SQ teams on winning but i think a bigt congrats also to go to the WA boys team, it was between them and SQ for the whole tournament, a well fought battle boys, you should be proud of your efforts.

The allstar list hasnt been updated from game 15 so lets hope to see some WA names in there.

Matt

Congrats to the WA boys for finishin 2nd, and to Tom and BJ for their All Star efforts

Hope this form can continue for masters :D

i knew SQ could do it!! i want to say a congrats to all o them but also to my bestie Jodee and my sister Rach and my brother Ken!! Good Bowling and i hope to be there next year!!

Luv Ya Chooken

congratulations to the south queensland team for winning sheild! you guys bowled awesome.\\:D/
also congratulations to matty for making the all star team and to cassie, michelle and luke who only just missed out.
i would also like to say well done to my big brother adam...although he didn't make the all star team or anything like that he still bowled awesome and we are very proud of him!:D
and to the best coach ever, my dad, for achieving his goal of taking the sq team to victory...we are proud of you too!:D
good luck to everyone bowling masters!
love beth

good work queensland great effort to the boys and girls teams that represented us at the president shield this past week

Well done to all the teams, especially the bowlers and crew from South Queensland.

Top effort and well bowled

Ian Jones

Congratualtions to the SQ Team!
Its an awesome effort to win Shield...even if you do bowl in shirts that make you look like you are a ref from soccer or somethin hahaha!! :p
Congrats to the Vic girls as well for takin the trophy again. You guys bowled really well...even in those gross shirts you had for the first 2 days haha!!

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Its an awesome effort to win Shield...even if you do bowl in shirts that make you look like you are a ref from soccer or somethin hahaha!! :p
Congrats to the Vic girls as well for takin the trophy again. You guys bowled really well...even in those gross shirts you had for the first 2 days haha!!

God Jen how many times before have i told you the girls were HOCKEY PLAYERS! just without sticks:p hahaha

Congrats everyone great team effort.

~Mrs Storm~ said:

Yeh we were baseball players on the 1st day! Then the 2nd... well lets just not go there...

A huge congratulations to the SQ team. It was an awesome effort to get up and take the shield out of our grasp by 1 point!!!
Both the guys and girls were united and it was inspiring to see you all perform the way you did.
Well done to the guys for taking out their respective devision, with the performance of Matty Simpson, 3rd All Star and Luke Green so close with 6th highest average (go the 6th placers!!) you guys were unstoppable..

I had a great last year and I hope that you all did too. No doubt I'll see you all at a tournie soon!

Love Alicia
GO VICS!

Congratulations too every one in the SQ team, you made all us parents proud!! lets hope that you can go back to back next year!

Well done to everyone who made all stars.

Sandy.

Congratulations to Sq boys and girls!! It was fun to bowl you girls for my last year of shield, especially enjoyed our little chant at the end of the game ;) fun times!! lol Congrats again and well done

hey everyone. shiled was awsome had heaps of fun felt great to win to gold medals, thanks all for an awsome last year,

ps go the 6th placers

luke said:
hey everyone. shiled was awsome had heaps of fun felt great to win to gold medals, thanks all for an awsome last year,
ps go the 6th placers

Well done Luke, you should be very proud of your great achievement. 6th place is up there with the best and the best is very good indeed. See you tonight champ.

Feral

Congratulations to the SQ team well deserved, and a special mention to Jodee, Luke and Hamish, well done guys hope you had an awesome time, great bowling.

Mick and Cathy:D

Back
Top Bottom