Steve Smith Wins CLASSIC CUP!

GUS

Congratulations goes out to Steve Smith from Lonny who has just Won the Classic Cup Final at Illawarra. Good Work Buddy!

Keep it up for Rachuig

Gus

Yes just heard about this one - fantastic result Steve!!
Hopefully this sets up a great week for you at Rachuig.

Congratulations
icon7.gif

Matt Cramond.

I just wanna send one big Congrats to Steve for his win in the 2005 Classic Cup!!
Listening to me does work...and he proved it lol!!
I was really happy to see him win! It was a great victory...

Jen

Congrats Steve!!!...Well done mate!!!keep it up!!!...

Go the Delux Knutts!!...heeh

Steve Smith with the TBA Classic Cup trophy, with Womens champion Ingrid Coburn (VIC)
Classic_Cup_Winners.JPG

Men's Placegetters: JP Li (NSW), Steve Smith (TAS) & Peter Wills (VIC)
Classic_Cup_Men.JPG

Photos courtesy of TBA Website

Flanking Steve is JP Li (second on left of photo) and Sumo (third).

This was my first time at the Nationals and I will certainly aim to be there next year.

For Da Bruv, Classic Cup was open to under 200 average bowlers and first stage qualifying was based on Singles and or Doubles entries in the Nationals.

Second stage was 6 games for the Top 24 men and Top 24 women, then cut to 8 Men and 8 Women for 7 games Matchplay. First Stage qualifying did not carry over.

Sumo

Once again congrats on a fantastic performance Steve, which set the scene for a greatfirst Rachuig too. You should be extremely proud of yourself and your achievements and I hope you will be back for more next year!

Love Kassey

Congrats steve,

U bowled so well for your first year. It was so good to see you win and u not know you did, it was a fantastic effort steve, well done

Yes well done Steve!!!
Once again I am glad that u won 4 ur first year, I am veryhappy 4 u and u probaly still haven't got that smile off ur face! :D :p
Keep up the good bowling!

Jessica P :cool:

hey guys,
Steve mate, buddy, pal u r a true champion this cup couldnt not of been won buy a nicer guy...
once again congrats and i spose ill see ya round nxt year
Trace :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom