SQ YOUTH ROLL ENQUIRY

KriDdLe

I've been told (through the grape vine) that we have to bowl state adult championships to roll of for youth state team.. because there is no entry form or any sort of legal document stating this i did not put an entry in and now they are closed to entries... so whats the go?? Can someone please bring some clarity to this situation.

Krystal this question of bowling the Adult Champs was raised at a recent meeting and the response of the board was to advise that it might be a good idea.

However I don't for one minute imagine anyone who wishes to roll-off for youth will be excluded on the grounds of not having bowled in the State Champs.

If you do want to bowl in the Champs I'm sure the office will look favourably on a late entry.

Have you considered the Nell Weir Cup? You can even bowl in that event with your family, its a brand new event in the State Champs and there are some very strong teams entering.

Good luck whatever you decide.

My question is: is there any news, dates, anything re SQ Youth roll offs? And do I understand correctly that bowling the state adult championship will form a pre in the selection? And should that be the case, will late entries of aspiring youth bowlers be accepted?

Back
Top Bottom