SQ Team Debrief Meeting

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
The scheduled SQ meeting for 2.00pm this Saturday at Sports House will go ahead. All SQ Rachuig and De Veer team members have been emailed to this effect. The main purpose of this meeting is to talk to the current team members to see how we can do things better next year. Hopefully some of you will be able to attend and give your input. If anyone has any questions about this meeting they can email or pm me or even post here on line.
And please be kind, my hair is starting to turn grey.

Would like to be there Andrew but Caboolture Assoc roll off is on the same time and i have my work cut out after last weeks effort to make the team.

hamster

Quote from Andrew S - "All SQ Rachuig and De Veer team members have been emailed to this effect."

Andrew, You must've missed a few people with this email!!!

Daniel.

Daniel Simpson said:
Therefore ALL Rachuig and De Veer bowlers weren't notified - AS STATED!!!!!!!!
:-# :---) :evil:
They probably only sent emails to the ones they wanted to turn up Daniel:rolleyes:

Just a little note (and not intended to stir the pot), but I think that this meeting could be (potentially) an open forum.

That way any interested parties could put forward their case for Rauchig qualifying changes/alterations.

I know that I have every intention of attending this meeting.

Anyway, just my 20 cents.

Dale

Dale you are welcome to attend, however if anyone else does wish to attend it would be appreciated if they could either pm or email me first, as this is after all basically a post Rachuig/De Veer meeting for the 2005 teams.

Back
Top Bottom