SQ De Veer 2006 Nomination Form

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Here is a condensed nomination form for De Veer. This form may be either sent in to the office or handed in at Greenslopes prior to the event. Additional forms will be available at Greenslopes.

Attachments

• TBAQ Walter De Veer Nom form 2006.doc
    38 KB · Views: 130
Andrew, when you say "prior to the Event" does that mean at check-in? Just making sure!:D Thanks

Yes Lana there will be a special check-in table for State Team entrants.

Robert the average requirement for De Veer is a max of 174 for women and 184 for men as at the end of 2005.

The squads are full and there is a reserve list, however it is is rare for any event not to have cancellations at the last minute. Plus there could even be people on the list who have no intention of bowling.

Andrew S. said:
Yes Lana there will be a special check-in table for State Team entrants.
Robert the average requirement for De Veer is a max of 174 for women and 184 for men as at the end of 2005.
The squads are full and there is a reserve list, however it is is rare for any event not to have cancellations at the last minute. Plus there could even be people on the list who have no intention of bowling.

Andrew does this mean that there is a average requirement for rachuig or just special requirements for De Veer only.

Jason the average requirement is for De veer only. Any eligible bowler regardless of average - even me - can roll-off for the State Rachuig Team. This applies to all States in Australia.
(So all you guys that named your preferred SQ teams in that other thread may now wish to go back and amend them now that you know I am available.)

Andrew,

Why do they have an average cut off in a handicapped tournament?:confused:

I will let the ghost selectors know that you’re making yourself available for Rachuig.
:p :p :p

Thats a good question. I never understood why the need for handicaps in a graded tournament.

Thank you informing the selectors. Actually I was thinking about applying for an exemption..

I believe the reason is that WDV was set up as an A-Grade tournament ... not Classic or Open.

Although, with the new technology and better conditions ... maybe they should make the cutoff under 200 avg.

lordsan said:
what happens if you finished with a 180 ave last year and have a 200 ave this year.

You can still qualify. Your entering average is your best avg as of 31st December ... 21 game minimum i think.

No need for a cut off at all!
I mean with the Twin Tour everyone is competitive regardless of average. Maybe Mary should run De Veer

Hi Robert, if you are really interested in rolling off for De Veer, you could put your name down as a reserve for the Twin Tour - there are always bowlers unable to bowl - I could let you know if a vacancy occurs but if you aren't nominated at all, there is no chance for you to roll off.

Flower

Could you possiably tell me who I need to talk to in regards to nominating before the 12th of Feb for the second roll offs. I have paid the full $30 fee for De Veer and don't want to miss the second roll off considering I only just made the first one. Also can you possiably tell me were I can see the ranking list for this too.
Thanks
Erin

Erin, we already have you down as a confirmed starter for Caboolture. You automatically nominated for the Caboolture leg by paying the full $30 nomination fee up front.

Back
Top Bottom