Sporting Clubs & Registration Fees

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Can anyone please help out with adult and or junior registration fees for Sports other than Tenpin?

I have to prepare a paper involving sport registration fees and most of the Association websites coming up under Google dont seem to list their fees.

I know Club cricket here on the Gold Coast costs around $150 a Year, and Redlands United Soccer fees are $135 for Juniors.

Boondall indoor soccer is $55 and the Australian In-line Hockey Assoc charges $66 for full membership.

Can anyone help out please with the other Sports?

Domestic basketball: roughly $130 for 6 months.
Rep Squad Basketball: $170 for a 8 month season.
Indoor Soccer: $30 for 13 weeks.
Dance registration: $20 annually

What do I get? Scores for the basketball and soccer - which parents have to do anyway and the right for my kids to play basketball, soccer and dance, . No awards etc..

Edi

Townsville Squash Limited has a $45 registration fee per season (6 months) for adults. Don't know what juniors pay. Covers Qsquash affiliation and insurance, registrar fees and squash balls for comp play.

Before my husband got back into tenpin bowling he was heavily involved in motor sports at a national level. His CAMS national membership/licence in 1992 was $600.00 per year.
This money gave the licence holder the right to compete in rallies, circuit events, off road or superkart events, depending on the type licence issued. The national licence has individual requirements specific to each discipline’s licence. So if you wished to compete in various disciplines you would need multiple licences at $600.00 each per year.
Personally, to be competitive at each meeting his minimum costs were $10K per weekend. He was a front runner in the State championship in 1991 over a 6 race series at various circuits through the year. His reward was a single trophy for his efforts, $0.00 prize money and a huge adrenalin rush.
Who said that bowling was expensive???? Pfft

andrew. Adult soccer at albany creek $430. that covers all fees
indoor soccer at toombull is $60 rego and $60 a week.

Back
Top Bottom