SPC SCORES

Amf Moorabbin

Evening all.

Unfortunately AMF have no access to post live scores....

We have emailed results to both TBA and Totalbowling however, we have no control over the sites.

Jason has informed me that he will be posting results later this evening when he returns to his hotel.

In the meantime attached are the results as of Game 4 of C Squad.

Brett Smith

Attachments

• Scores.doc
    335 KB · Views: 265
The posting of scores on theTBA site (www.tenpin.org.au) will be delayed due to my holiday to the States following the Womens World in Mexico. I am currently in Nashville before travelling to Memphis tomorrow. The scores for Day 1 are on the TBA Website courtsey of Brett Smith of AMF.
I will attempt to update them depending on Internet Access and time difference between the States and Australa. Currently it is 2pm on Friday afternoon in Nashville.
Ian Nicholls

Greetings folks,
Thanks to Brett for posting some scores up last night :)
A big thank you to the Webmaster, Ian, from the other side of the world also. Your efforts to maintain live scores from another time zone are greatly appreciated:)
...it is a little sad though, I rarely get to travel to tournaments and I miss having the live scores :(
Enjoy the day folks.

Yes and TotalBowling is having server issues since Friday…As you can see we have a section set up for scores but are unable to log them…

And like Brett some things people have NO control over…

Back
Top Bottom