Southern NSW President's Shield Roll Off

lgt

Nominations have closed for the Roll Off and names are listed on snswjtb.org . Good luck to all the bowlers this weekend, Fairfield Bowl on Saturday and Chester Hill on Sunday.

Rhiannon, Aimee only bowled 9 games as she arrived late due to unforseen circumstances. Aimee was made aware that she would still be able to roll-off but had to start from the frame that she arrived on, which was the end of the 1st game.

Regards
Ron Forbes
Tournament Director.

Results from Day 2 - in order of finishing:
Girls
Amanda-Sue Fisher
Jessica Jones
Ashleigh Kloot
Rebecca Mc Mullen
Sarah McRae
Aimee Bennett
Jessica Smith
Zoe Lawson
Mary-Jane Cumming
Lauren Roach
Boys
Kevin McRae
Rowan Chapman
Keryn Delaney
Scott Johnston
Ross Byrne
Simon ****inson
Sam Cooley
Brennan Kinninmont
Scott Robertson
Trenton Barnier
Wade Selwood
Daniel Webb
Paul Stefanidis
Troy Butcher
Jonathon Wheatley
James Fowler
Tristan Foo

I'm sure someone will be along with the averages etc
congratulations to all of those who made the team and the training squad, it was a challenging second day with difficult conditions.

It seems the automatic censure has got to Simon's name

Congratulations to everyone!
Specially Jess Rowey & Ross..! Whoo great to see you guys in!

Seeya soon!

Final Results from the Southern NSW Presidents Shield Roll-Offs.

Congratulations to all those who made the first ever Southern NSW Presidents Shield Team.

Ron Forbes
Southern NSW
Tournament Director

Attachments

• Final Southern Boys.JPG
    Final Southern Boys.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Final Southern Girls.JPG
    Final Southern Girls.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 103
Special Congrats to Jess Jones for making the team. Good to see some hard work paying off. And also what a huge fight back by Aimee Bennett who had a game less than everyone else. Also congrats to Rowey for making the team also.

Huge congrats to everyone who made the team especially to Mandy, Bec, Sarah and Aimee i knew you could do it. everyone bowled really well and goodluck for shield everyone.

Big congratualtions to Jess Jones. (concert buddie..lmao =] ) and to Aimee Bennett for making the team.
And to everyone else of course. =P

larissa. [:

Hey!
Thanx everyone for the comments specially lari(concert buddies =]) haha yeah you all rock
and congrats to everyone else that made the team :D
Jess

I would like to say a huge congrats to Kevin McRae for mastering the tough conditions. 204 ave is a awesome effort as is finshing 353 pins clear of the rest of the field. You are starting to put your brother to shame. :p

I would also like to say congrates to Sarah McRae for also making the team, you bowled your best and it was great to watch.

With Sarah making the team this year it means every member of the McRae family has made and bowled president's shield.

Well done to all the other bowlers who made the team.

Tiff & Matt

A big congrats to the top qualifiers Kevin and Amanda-Sue. Well done on the great bowling on both your parts.

To everybody else, congratulations for making the team and training squad. Very nice to see some new faces trying out this year. I can't wait to bowl with you all again.

A special congratulations goes to Aimee. Unfortuanetly you weren't able to bowl the first game, but I'm very happy to see that you came back to finish 6th and make the team. Well done!

Congrats to the Strikezone bowlers Sam, Scotty and Ross, Aimee and Zoe...it's going to be great bowling with you all this year and next year.

I'd like to thank the parents, bowlers, committee, and also thanks to Fairfield Bowl and Chester Hill Bowl for making this years first ever Southern NSW roll-offs a success.

Bubye

Rowey :p

A big congrats goes out to everyone who made the teams. Todays scores showed the lanes were incredibly tough...but you all fought well to come through in the end.
Have to write a few personal congrats here...
Rowski Chapovski; Well Done matey!! I knew you would be in there easy as pie, with or without a few 130 games here and there! You have done Team Big Hit proud lol :D
Sam and Scott; Good to see you guys are going away for your 2nd year of Shield. Yes, I will be there to stir you both up hahaha!
Ross; Congratulations. Glad someone down your way has talent...Nice muscles ;) hahaha!!!
Zoe; I know you fought hard, but if you would have just followed through like I tell you to week in, week out, I reckon your name would have been up there too...haha! Nah darl, well done...Remember you can draft if you wish.
Cheesecake; I think you were the finest achiever of them all. One game less and still kicking ass! Well Done! Finally you get to bowl Shield. It will be you telling me the stories now. HaHa! I'll be down there though...remember I have plans ;)
And lastly...to my feral sibling - Panda; Your sparing sux, you have too many revs and I would like to remind you that you missed a 5 pin. But well done anyway...hahaha!!

Jen

Hi all,
I would like to say a hugh congrats to everyone that made the team for 2007.

A special congrats to Sarah n Kevin on makin the team.
From wat i got told (FROM TIFF) u guys bowled really well. Keep it up for shield n hope to see u soon.
Also a special congrats to Scott Johnston.
Well done to all that made the team n good luck at Altona n 2007.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Well done all who made the team, a special congrats to aimee who i know personally has put in alot of extra effort over the last 2 months, don't worry girl you will be averaging 200 by the time shield comes round!!! i will make sure of it!

Back
Top Bottom