South Qld State Champs

Ummm..... I think i should have asked was.... is state champions being state masters or is it something different? I'm sorta new with some of the tournments that happen in qld and I wasn't sure what sate champions is. I haven't been in the sport for long if you want to call 3 years. Where I live, we don't get alot of the tournments that happen at the coast or even interstate.

AND

to Gazaroticus Thunderstalks, I'm actually a chick not a male.

OK Lets start afresh. The South Queensland Championships is a graded event for bowlers of all averages. It incorporates Masters events as well as the normal singles doubles and teams events.
Sorry if I was a little terse I just got back from watching my Footy team get killed by Penrith. Not happy. I'll try harder in future. Hopefully so will my Footy team.

Mel, i think that they are talking about the adult state champs. I think the junior state champs are at Mt Gravett this year, but im not too sure, does anyone know for sure?

That was going to be my next question..... is it from juniors or seniors but that's already been answered for me.....
I've heard from a bowler in Toowoomba that the junior's is at mt gravett which is good for me

Andrew S. said:
Which particular word are you having difficulty with?

Is this the response on behalf of TBAQ or the response of a rude smart arse!
If a girl asks a reasonable question of a member of Tenpin Bowlings governing body in her state doesn't she deserve to be given an answer on behalf of that organisation, instead of having the piss taken out of her by a bloke that should know better?

Theres no need for that mate. If you are a representative of TBAQ maybe you should have a think about your anwers that you post on here before you make yourself and TBAQ look like a pack of rude smart arses!

It is good to see that a junior has got on and answered her question without being rude to her, good onya Hamish i think that is the answer that she was looking for!

Ronnie

I agree with RC. Andrew its people like yourself, the reason why i got out of the sport. Still having some interest i look on here occasionally, and what do i notice, you being a complete w**ker, if i was the incharge of TBAQ id kick you out on your a**. If your going to be a f**k wit keep your comments to yourself. I'd thought and when i was still bowling that they TBA and State Assiociations are trying to promote the sport. :shock:

Joshua I also agree with RC. I shouldn't have posted the response I did.
I am a little surprised you are citing my posts as the reason you quit. You do have the right to respond to something you disagree with. To respond by quitting the sport seems a little extreme.

Joshua_D_Brisbane said:
I agree with RC. Andrew its people like yourself, the reason why i got out of the sport. Still having some interest i look on here occasionally, and what do i notice, you being a complete w**ker, if i was the incharge of TBAQ id kick you out on your a**. If your going to be a f**k wit keep your comments to yourself. I'd thought and when i was still bowling that they TBA and State Assiociations are trying to promote the sport. :shock:

Give it a rest Joshua. Ronnie made a valid point no need for you to jump on the band wagon and bag Andrew about it.

I agree with RC. Andrew its people like yourself, the reason why i got out of the sport.

People like yourself not you in particular just ppl like you

Joshua who are people like me and exactly what have those people done to upset you so much that you have left the sport?
How about you name a few names and list a few instances?

Back
Top Bottom