South Australia Under 23s Classic

L

lilone

Hey All,

Another tournament over yet again...and here are some impressive results.

Boys Devision

1st - Cameron Jenkins 217 average
2nd - Adam Goldberg 213 average
3rd - Brendan Heathwood 208 average
4th - Joel Lovegrove 203 average
5th - Clinton Phelps 202 average
6th - Michael Frazi 199 average
7th - Mark Loader 199 average
8th - Glen Loader 197 average
9th - James Coburn 195 average
10th - Andrew Nobbs 196 average
11th - Lindsay Kilpatrick 198 average
12th - Akira Miani 190 average

Girls Division

1st - Leisa Lumsden 199 average
2nd - Natalie Shelley 195 average
3rd - Martina Smith 194 average
4th - Michelle Halprin 193 average
5th - Kate Wilton 187 average
6th - Kerry-Ann Klop 183 average
7th - Clair Johnston 183 average
8th - Bobbi-Jo Kalcher 182 average
9th - Kimberley Smith 183 average
10th - Amanda Barrott 180 average
11th - Lousie Ingoe 178 average
12th - Michelle Cottrell 174 average

These are the participants that cut, there was also a consolation round for those who didn't, plus numerous high games awards.

Congrats to those who performed well and for the interest of you all.

Kim

cracker you probabl have never seen the worst hairstyle in bowling when it was really bad .. mate ive seen it look like backstreet boys - now THATS bad.

Congrats to all who bowled and to Leisa & the MilkMan for delivering home the goods.

Oh yeah - milkman - say hi to your mum for me.

Congrats to all that made the finals on what was a very tough and dry condition. Well done to the winner with the child bearing hips and the worst hair in bowling. That deserves its own spot in the book of shame. Shame about that 8/10 Clinton.... we know at least one bowler was having wet dreams over your shot. Cameron left one as well but i guess you just couldnt get it to roll out early enough buddy. And who was that mystery man who was caught urinating outside a police station, shame the copper caught ya... you were the weakest (and drunkest) link.... goodbye

I dont get it. You win a tournament, and you cop abuse more than anyone else has. Anyway, let me pretend im a Queenslander and say "It's all good".

As for my shot rolling out, who cares? Still blew the pins apart :^) Its a pity Adam Goldberg didnt tell anyone how he was eager to pass me in the qualifying phase and finished on top. All he needed was a spare in the last frame and managed to go inside the headpin and leave a 1-2-4-8-10.

Now that I have some money, I can fix my so called "Book of shame" hairstyle I have happening. Nicknames thrown at my hairstyle include: Ronald McDonald, Don King and Krusty the Clown.

And yes, the 8-10 was a great book of shame entry. Maybe ever single rack at Elizabeth should be entered intot he book of shame as well. Oh, and how about the manual scoring? :^)

Other than that, it was a great weekend, and I'll see all your bogans at SPC.

Oh and graham, get off my mum, cause I just got off yours

Milkman,

Congratulations on the win dude, you had the shot and got the score.... well deserved.

Forget those who finished behind, Im surprised you can even hear them, they were ALL behind you.......

Clint

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

I hope everyone sleeps alright at night after this : introducing the worst haircut in bowling !!

icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

worsthead.jpg

icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

You were right though Cameron, those racks at Elizabeth were beyond woeful. I am surprised that there werent more book of shame entries considering. Nonetheless well done to Cameron and Leisa and hopefully we will see even more people there next year.

Hey all,

I would firstly just like to congratulate Cam for winning the Under 23's tournament in Adealide. You bowled really well across the weekend and you deserve it immensely.

The second thing I would like to do is apologise to some bowlers from the tournament. I feel as though I owe some bowlers a rather large apology. For those that I offended at anytime during the course of the Under 23's I apologise deeply. I know that some comments that I made where rather inmature and at times cutting. These remarks simply highlight my inmaturity as a person and I bowler.

So therefore I would just like to apologise immensely to any bowler I directed a comment at. I know that I said the wrong things and I simply have no excuse to hide behind. I did the wrong thing and I admit to this. I know that I destroyed my repuatation or what I had and that something like this cannot be replaed with a simply apology acorss the net. But I would still like to apologise deeply to anyone that I offended during the course of the tournament and I hope that you can all forgive me. So sorry guys!

Joel

Ahh! racks at Elizabeth, brings back memories of a couple of pocket 6-10's i've left there. Plus the SA youth challenge in 97 when i lived on VB and popcorn for the weekend(and scraped into the masters by 5 pins!) Don't get too stressed Joel, i've used plenty of nice words in the past to describe some of the bowlers in Mt Gambier(anyone want some examples?)

I must say, that I will be sporting a very different hairstyle at the SPC, or lack of for that matter

I cant win the worst hairstyle at SPC :^)

Hi everyone

I was just wondering what were the high games down there and high blocks if any one knows could u please post them on here..

icon_smile.gif

There were not very many high games but her are the ones that i can remember. I dont know of any high blocks??? Hope these help.

Boys - 279 Cameron Jenkins and Andrew Knobbs
278 - Lindsay Kilpatrick
Girls - 269 Leisa Lumsden
268 Natalie Shelley

One thing i forgot to ask, but does anyone have the photos from the awards presentation?

I wouldnt mind grabbing one and getting it copied if possible please. I know I saw two cameras go off for close ups, so if people know who they were, can they somehow get in touch with me????

Back
Top Bottom