Someone from SA President Sheild Team???

N

Not_myself

Hi

I was just wondering if Cassandra Watt is in the South Australian President team?? and another thing can chips out of the ball make it illegal

Thanks

Its just that she was in my local centre here on the weekend and the lane she happened to be bowling took out a very very small chip out of her ball and she took it to the girl on the desk and said that the lane had done this and she carried on that she was in the state team and that nationals were only a couple of weeks away and that her ball is now illegal gause it has a grade 2 chip in it.

I was just curious because i know for a fact that W.A. state had only just been selected and that nats are not until June/July

Not in the youth team, that consists of Kerry Ann, Clair, Louise and Amy.

what centre was it at?

Can someone out there tell me what a grade 2 chip looks like? How about a grade 1 then?

Unless the chip is the size of a finger hole... i doubt it would make much difference.

tell her to stop whinging :) but of course offer to fix the damage at no charge.

i eat the the chips :lol: but i wanna know who grades the chips :?: is it the gobbledock?? what do the grades go up to :?: gee there is a whole list of things i need to ask this person :!: can someone get her contact details for me please :lol:

As Daniel said unless the chip is fairly deep it cant make that much difference to a ball!!! I would also like to know what a grade two chip looks like coz ive never heard that terminology before!! And I can tell you for a fact there is no Cassandra Watt in Shield, Youth, Rachuig or De Veer for SA!!! And further to the point I've never heard of a Cassandra Watt and there are no Nationals within the near future except for Youth and technically they arent 'Nationals' as such because its just Youth and National Youth Cup!! Wat centre was this at?? And if its not over the track then really it doesnt matter that much!!

Dion A

She was bowling at Kalgoorlie in W.A. and i think she is from Woodville, she had one of there shirts on. She presented her sanction card but i missed where excatly she was sanctioned. As for the ball all it was, was a Columbia 300 ball that you could pick up of the rack, it certently wasnt a reactive one.

Rig said:
Is that a grade 2 ball or grade 1 ball?

that would be a grade 0 :p

if she's still there whinging, give it a scrape (the ball!) and a 400/800/1000 sand and polish and she'll never notice the difference

turn the ball upside down and give it back to her, tell her its fixed.. sounds like she wouldnt realise what just happened :p

spence said:
turn the ball upside down and give it back to her, tell her its fixed.. sounds like she wouldnt realise what just happened :p

haha.. or shake the ball, and tell her the coverstock has moved towards the finger holes and made the ball legal!

Back
Top Bottom