social outing for tassie bowlers

Tim's party has now been changed to a weekend yet to be announced... most likely the 10th and 11th August, which is State Masters.

Hope your party goes well Leese
icon_biggrin.gif

See????? I knew we could get a 3 way!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Lucky mum and dad aren't coming, as mum is turning old on the 29th, and dad is turning older on the 25th!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

It's not ENTIRELY my party.
It's a housewarming, so it's Jekk's and Gav's as well.
And it's a celebration for Dave's 18th, so he has a few guests of his own coming...
And we're planning on having a drink for Androo and Scotty both turning 25(and feeling it!)
So it's HARDLY my party at all, really.
But thanks, it'll be great and I'll pass the message on to those guys.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
[/QB][/QUOTE]

No implication was made in this sentence, only a statement. Thus no misinterpretation occurred, but perhaps only misarticulation.

Well I deeply apologise for offending you with my oversight Lisa.

How on earth I could have done that I will never know.... but I thank you from the bottom of my heart and will in future endeavour to correct my ways and improve my language use.

Please do forgive me. I can see how you would have taken exception to this and if I have included any further errors in this post, whether it be in articulation, grammar or otherwise, I hope you will be able to forgive me for that as well.

icon_eek.gif

No, it's not entirely your party Lisa and my post was not intended to imply I thought it was. As you seem to me to be the spokesperson for the party, I was hoping you would do as you say and pass on my good wishes to the rest of the people you have listed, I appreciate that as I won't be there to do it myself.

Getting back to more important matters......We now have a HUGE reason to celebrate. Do us old guys get to drink from that big cup too??
icon_biggrin.gif

If the party wasn't gonna be big enough, it certainly will be now!!!! Bring on the 20th !!!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif
[/QB][/QUOTE]

No implication was made in this sentence, only a statement. Thus no misinterpretation occurred, but perhaps only misarticulation.

Well I deeply apologise for offending you with my oversight Lisa.

How on earth I could have done that I will never know.... but I thank you from the bottom of my heart and will in future endeavour to correct my ways and improve my language use.

Please do forgive me. I can see how you would have taken exception to this and if I have included any further errors in this post, whether it be in articulation, grammar or otherwise, I hope you will be able to forgive me for that as well.

icon_eek.gif

Thats right Androo, we're now combining a Pres. Shield celebration - Everyone's invited, spread the word
icon_smile.gif

Congrats to the boys
icon_smile.gif

Getting back to more important matters......We now have a HUGE reason to celebrate. Do us old guys get to drink from that big cup too??
icon_biggrin.gif

If the party wasn't gonna be big enough, it certainly will be now!!!! Bring on the 20th !!!!!!!

Thats right Androo, we're now combining a Pres. Shield celebration - Everyone's invited, spread the word
icon_smile.gif

Congrats to the boys
icon_smile.gif

while we r talking about partys then my 18th is on the 24th of august and would like to see alll of u there if u can spear the time , this is a fair enough time warning so no-one can say they did not know

while we r talking about partys then my 18th is on the 24th of august and would like to see alll of u there if u can spear the time , this is a fair enough time warning so no-one can say they did not know

Back
Top Bottom