social outing for tassie bowlers

L

leese

An opportunity has become available for all bowlers within the tassie community to attend a social gathering held at:
17 Henrietta Grove, West Lonny.
(aka it's a housewarming!! and also it's dave cavanagh's 18th celebration!!!)
Bring your own friends
Bring your own alcohol
20th July (lonny skins eve)
This opportunity will provide bonding time for all current rachuig team members, as well as shield bowlers to debrief (only those old enough: are welcome to B.Y.O of course,) and preparation for all competing in the skins.
let us know if u will require a patch of carpet to "crash" or a match-up, as we already have a few fellas lined up (and girls, these are NON-BOWLERS!!)
Feel free to participate in what will be a fabulous, if not interesting evening
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Cheers,
**Leese, Jekk and Gav**

Well for those that are confused (as I was)...

Yes Tim Bessell's 18th birthday party is that weekend as well.

I will keep everyone updated on that once I talk to him.

Hmm....and mine is the 27th, so it may be a 3way!!
icon_biggrin.gif

God I feel old....25 years is a loooooooong time.

Nope Androo, sorry, I didn't mean it was at the same party... His is in Burnie at his place as far as I am aware and has been scheduled to be for awhile now
icon_biggrin.gif

And you are old.
icon_razz.gif
lol.

must be something in the water ..... my bday is the 17th ..... every1 bday has come at once!!!

androo, i know how u feel ... im turning the big 25 as well!!!

I guess people have a choice!!!
To us it made SENSE to have our party on this weekend due to the large number of b'day occasions to celebrate, as well as assuming those who r bowling skins, usually aren't up to travelling to burnie THEN back to lonny in less than a 24hr period. (but hey those who wanna, go ahead!!)
We really didn't hear MUCH AT ALL about "Timmy's" 18th, SO IT REMAINS:
housewarming/Dave's 18th/Androo's 25th and Scooter's 25th at Henrietta Grove on the 20th.
(look's like we may have to invest in a communal birthday cake!!! with lots and lots of candles!! in essence it's a 68th b'day!in a new house!)
I promise u boys, there will be streamers and balloons, and I'll work on the party hats and strippers...!!!)
By the way, Best wishes to Timmy on his coming of age, we'd love to be there but it simply is not practical for us to do so.
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Cheers,
Jekk, Gav and Leese

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leese:
(only those old enough: are welcome to B.Y.O of course,) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Psssstt.....
I'll man the back door so you under agers can sneak round that way
icon_wink.gif

Jekk

An opportunity has become available for all bowlers within the tassie community to attend a social gathering held at:
17 Henrietta Grove, West Lonny.
(aka it's a housewarming!! and also it's dave cavanagh's 18th celebration!!!)
Bring your own friends
Bring your own alcohol
20th July (lonny skins eve)
This opportunity will provide bonding time for all current rachuig team members, as well as shield bowlers to debrief (only those old enough: are welcome to B.Y.O of course,) and preparation for all competing in the skins.
let us know if u will require a patch of carpet to "crash" or a match-up, as we already have a few fellas lined up (and girls, these are NON-BOWLERS!!)
Feel free to participate in what will be a fabulous, if not interesting evening
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Cheers,
**Leese, Jekk and Gav**

Well for those that are confused (as I was)...

Yes Tim Bessell's 18th birthday party is that weekend as well.

I will keep everyone updated on that once I talk to him.

Hmm....and mine is the 27th, so it may be a 3way!!
icon_biggrin.gif

God I feel old....25 years is a loooooooong time.

Nope Androo, sorry, I didn't mean it was at the same party... His is in Burnie at his place as far as I am aware and has been scheduled to be for awhile now
icon_biggrin.gif

And you are old.
icon_razz.gif
lol.

Tim's party has now been changed to a weekend yet to be announced... most likely the 10th and 11th August, which is State Masters.

Hope your party goes well Leese
icon_biggrin.gif

See????? I knew we could get a 3 way!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Lucky mum and dad aren't coming, as mum is turning old on the 29th, and dad is turning older on the 25th!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

It's not ENTIRELY my party.
It's a housewarming, so it's Jekk's and Gav's as well.
And it's a celebration for Dave's 18th, so he has a few guests of his own coming...
And we're planning on having a drink for Androo and Scotty both turning 25(and feeling it!)
So it's HARDLY my party at all, really.
But thanks, it'll be great and I'll pass the message on to those guys.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

must be something in the water ..... my bday is the 17th ..... every1 bday has come at once!!!

androo, i know how u feel ... im turning the big 25 as well!!!

I guess people have a choice!!!
To us it made SENSE to have our party on this weekend due to the large number of b'day occasions to celebrate, as well as assuming those who r bowling skins, usually aren't up to travelling to burnie THEN back to lonny in less than a 24hr period. (but hey those who wanna, go ahead!!)
We really didn't hear MUCH AT ALL about "Timmy's" 18th, SO IT REMAINS:
housewarming/Dave's 18th/Androo's 25th and Scooter's 25th at Henrietta Grove on the 20th.
(look's like we may have to invest in a communal birthday cake!!! with lots and lots of candles!! in essence it's a 68th b'day!in a new house!)
I promise u boys, there will be streamers and balloons, and I'll work on the party hats and strippers...!!!)
By the way, Best wishes to Timmy on his coming of age, we'd love to be there but it simply is not practical for us to do so.
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Cheers,
Jekk, Gav and Leese

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leese:
(only those old enough: are welcome to B.Y.O of course,) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Psssstt.....
I'll man the back door so you under agers can sneak round that way
icon_wink.gif

Jekk

No, it's not entirely your party Lisa and my post was not intended to imply I thought it was. As you seem to me to be the spokesperson for the party, I was hoping you would do as you say and pass on my good wishes to the rest of the people you have listed, I appreciate that as I won't be there to do it myself.

Back
Top Bottom