So close yet so far....

Mr_RG

RotoNation...
I'd like to congradulate Luke Marris on his HUGE effort this morning at AMF Cannington lanes, bowling a 299 game, leaving a stone cold 10pin on his last ball.

WELL DONE LUKE! You've improved SOOOO much since the first time I saw you bowl! This is only the beginning to your career in this sport. Hope to see more games like this in the near future!

Cheerio,
BJ

P.S I don't know what lanes or series, so others are welcome to fill in the blanks :)

Congratulations, Luke. Talent in bowling really does run in the family :)

I'm sure there's a 300 just round the corner. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more great bowling like that from you now and into the future.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Lil Macho... Congrats man. Sheeds told me about it this arvo.

It was only a matter of time before you ripped out a big one. Well done! Now if that doesn't mean another one of those "gatherings" soon at Azz's then I don't know what does!!! haha.

Hopefully the 300 comes sooner rather than later for you. LEGENNNNNNNNNNNND!!!! :D :D :D

Hey Luke
Nice game, you have come so far in the last year.....Congratulations
Hope to catch up sometime soon
Rachael

first of all, congrats again buddy
real great game to watch. all flush pocket shots
he was on lanes 1 & 2 using his track arsenal angular

cheers
chris

Congratulations Lukey! :p 300 around the corner im sure... Keep up the great bowling...!:cool:

From Me & Lari... She's here too lol! Cya!

:D Hey everyone:D

Just like to congratulate little Luke Marris on a galant effort, well done mate. You bowled your heart out at President Shield 2006 and now your continuing on with it. Your day will come mate, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Catcha when i get home.

:cool:Ben McLoughlin:cool:

Back
Top Bottom