Storm Smokin' Inferno

WOW - do these balls have some punch !

I needed something to fill a hole in my arsenal & I got exactly what I wanted...............

Having never used a maximum performance Brunswick ball before, I was a bit unsure of what to expect. Not having a lot of hand, I specifically sought a ball with a large pin, 5" to be exact. The pearlised reactive coverstock, combined with a fantastic drilling by Alan at Elizabeth Bowl in Adelaide makes this ball a killing machine. Drilled to go long & strong and tested on quite heavily oiled lanes with little backend, I was ultra impressed with it's reaction and dive at the pocket. Hit was very hard & resulted in a lovely low pin reaction - DYNAMITE !!!!!!!!!!!

The photos on this ball don't do it justice either, the most amazing looking ball you could ever wish to see, black, charcoal & ivory - magnificent.

http://www.brunswickbowling.com/smokin_inferno

NB> We have these balls available now - 10 day delivery. $310.00 with delivery, thumb slug & 'stock' inserts included.

Assuming we want one, how are we meant to order? The BBA site in your signature just says "Under Construction" for me :) I'm after a reactive that can handle some more oil than my Nemesis, still haven't quite decided what exactly.

Freddie,

Smokin' Inferno will go longer than the Nemesis. I think at your speed it would go too long to be useful for what you are looking for. I will try to get what you were looking for in your PM

Max,

Smokin' Inferno is a pearl reactive, not particle. Only pearl particle in the Inferno range is the Raging Inferno.

Yeah the Smokin Inferno Rocks............................:)

Smokin has 1 of the best backends i have seen.............10/10

Drilled my smokin up last weekend....and am quite impressed just quietly.... :)

I like the cleaner/more controlled roll on the Smokin over the Intense and Absolute Infernos.....but has the same strong recovery on the backend...

Back
Top Bottom