Skid/snap storm or roto?

Correct me if i am wrong but doesnt it depend (with some gear) what layout you put on the ball, as to if it will be skid/snap or something else?

If you want an amazing storm ball, can't go past the IQ tour pearl.

wrecker way stronger than advertised suppose it has to do with the big block

my opinion Hy road any given day
You can used in more conditions than would with IQ pearl and I LOVE my IQ Pearl

Wrecker , flips big time on the backend, make sure your on the 10 board at the end of the pattern on an inside line, that's how much angle it will come back to the pocket.The pin carry with a wrecker is devastating also.

What sort of condition are you looking at using it on? Wrecker is great on friction, but not so good if you want to go around carry down. I think you can still get the Bandit (the brown one, whatever it is.) They go around lots of things! Hy-Road is pretty rolly, so probably not the ball you're after.

Also consider a pin-up on a Motiv Primal Scream if you've got a decent rev rate - pin-down for the strokers and a P2 hole is pretty damned sweet too. Goes around EVERYTHING on the market on friction and reads the spot stronger / less prone to wiggle off the breakpoint. Primal Rage is an earlier version that is impressive as well. Watch the recent PBA Badger Open telecast. Makes the Lucids on the show look pretty tame!

That's the one! It's about 22 Storm/Roto releases back, so being recent, may well still be available. :p

Beserk also lives up to it's name. But the Primal Scream is king of the big wheel!

Reactions: CT
Back
Top Bottom