Shoalhaven Champs

Congrats to Stephen Cowland and Samantha Fisher on winning the shoalhaven open junior masters today.

I don't know about the girls but in the guys cow definetely proved hes milse ahead of the rest winning by over a 100 pins over 8 games, we all bowled horrible :D

Well done everyone though!

Well done cow and sam you both bowled well all day and also well done to all of the top 3

Girls
1. Sam Fisher
2. Kerrianne Dermody
3. Lysa Harrison

Boys
1. Steve Cowland
2. Steve Reynolds
3. Brett Hall

Hey and congrats to Sam and Cow. U guys deserve it. I wish I could have bowled but due to injury I was not able to :cry:
Also, congrats to n e other winners (i dunno the full results yet) Im sure everyone bowled their best.

Laterz
Jen

Shoalhaven Classic

Well done guys.... a top weekend...we all enjoyed the hospitality at the the bowl and bravo to the staff... u guys have great staff.... they made the weekend. even if they did spell our names wrong...LOL.... we got a laugh out of it....

We had a great weekend bowling...and enjoyed all the company, ao all the bowlers there, and were glad to be a part of it... just hope we can emulate the same when we host...

ANDREW STEVE TERRY AND DAVE..... PLUS OUR CHEER SQUAD...

In the Mens Open:
1. Neil Donnelly
2. Rodney ???

Ladies Open:
1. Julie Heard
2. Jean Heard
3. Lesly Pavitt.

Well done to all the winners. I could of bowled better, but sam just bowled to good, I congratulate her or that. oh well 2nd is still good.

Back
Top Bottom