Shield Trials

Dion A

Well most of you probably don't want to hear about them because its only been a week since we got back. However, the Shield trials have been moved forward because Shield has been moved forward to the April holidays. The Trials will be on the 3rd and 4th of September with venues still to be confirmed!!! Hope to see lots of new young faces out there, and of course the oldies hahaah!!!!

Cya round

Dion A :D

I have now been informed that the Shield Trials to be held on the 3rd and 4th of September will be held at VILLAGE BOWL for both days!!

Cya then
Dion A

With trials only a few weeks away who is trying out? Of course there will be the usual suspects apart from those who unfortunately have aged out but who are the new up and coming potential SA champions that people should be keeping an eye out for??

Cheers, Bobba

Fairly sure my brother is going to give it a go. Just look for the guy having a big sulk after he misses a few spares :p He's, uh, 17 this year, so I guess this is the last year he can try out? Good luck to everyone, and don't make too much fun of the 4000 year old machinery village uses :)

I got some newies for ya Bobba hehe!!! Cameron Zacher from Whyalla made it through to the round of 8 in State Masters looking forward to seeing him give it a go this year!! Also Matthew Brittain from Noarlunga or Cross Road depends what night of the week it is hehe!! He is another one that should be trying out and will give it a shake this year!! I think Matthew Krinis from Woodville will be trying out too. And in the girls I have no idea who will be the newies to give it a go!!!

Dion

Thanx Dion i have written those names down and now all i need is an autograph or 2 so that in years 2 come i can sell them off and get some sort of financial benefit from my years of paying to this great game!! :D :D :D
Keep em coming peoples

Bobba

P.s And who knows Dion i might even ask u 4 ur john hancock what with u shooting a 238 average and all!!! Peace out

Freddie - "Fairly sure my brother is going to give it a go. Just look for the guy having a big sulk after he misses a few spares He's, uh, 17 this year, so I guess this is the last year he can try out? Good luck to everyone, and don't make too much fun of the 4000 year old machinery village uses"

1995 B.C

Thanks a lot mate, we were trying to hide the fact that our machinery is made of stone, that our mechanics are cavemen and we all come to work on mammoths.

Freddie say hello to Wilma, Bette, Barny, Bam Bam and Pebbles for us.

From Village Bowl
A.K.A. Jurassic Park Bowl

Laughs aside... We do look forward to seeing everyone else and lots of high scores!

You forgot Dino, but he's been missing a while. Rumour has it that he runs the treadmill out the back at Village ;)

Na don't you all know by now that Parky is in fact Dino.......... and can i say that all the cavemen and women do a fantastic job in making sure the stone machinery runs well and the rest of us cavemen and women are taken care of ;) have not got a single complaint at all about jurassic bowl .

But jurassic Bowl you actually forgot to mention the cafe staff , always cook a fresh meal maybe thats coz the actually hunt for the food first thing in the morning ;)

on a serious note tho, Mel and parky and the rest of the village family do a fantastic job with everything , even if they do have stone machinery ;)

Well Done Village

and good luck to those bowling shield trials in a few weeks. :D

I'd guess Russell Paterson is heading up and i'd like to see Nick Bottos have a bash, he's bowling great. (hopefully better after i drill an old cuda/c for him!)

Back
Top Bottom