seperate folders for seperate citys/towns/suburbs

striker_beynon

PROTECT UR NUTS!!!!!!!!
i reckon that there should be a folder for each suburb/town. it may save a bit of confusion and people can talk bout each others league and all that kind of stuff in that same city

I see where you are coming from, though, the logistics and overhead associated with the setting up of this functionality and maintenance would be astonishingly difficult and time consuming. Granted I am not an admin or moderator so shouldn’t really reply to this, but I cannot see it happening anytime soon.
Just think, this is an Australian wide (International really – but primarily Australia) serving forum and there are (by Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Suburbs_of_Brisbane) 188 suburbs in my home city alone, can you imagine the number of towns and suburbs in the whole of Australia.
By all means keep the suggestions coming, this is not a dig at you or your suggestion, just my opinion of why this particular suggestion is not quite viable.
Of course if the admins and moderators can figure out a way to do it, all is good (and let me know how, as I have a couple of apps that could use that exact type of functionality – listing of suburbs per state with little to no administrative overhead).

well thats kinda what i mean. although there are so many bowling centres and it being a bit hard for mods to create them all. but people could talk bout things in that centre folder instead of having to put that bowling centres name and the actual subject they just have to put the subject in or someting like that. (this just can be bowling centres not citys nd suburbs, but ya might have realised that already). might be worth a shot. im not sure.

but there is alot of bowling centres, and the kellie and everybody etc, dont do this fulltime, they have jobs to do, etc...

its a great idea, but time wise

Back
Top Bottom