SEASON 2 WESTERN SUPERLEAGUE

Werribee

Werribee
The second season of Western Superleague is due to start soon. Wouldn't a bit of cash in prize money be great for Xmas? With $12000+ (based on 12 teams) on offer it will be very exciting.

The reformation meeting will take place this Tuesday 3rd September at Werribee Superbowl. Hope to see some new faces!

:roll:

I know that we have lost one team for sure, but we have picked up one team so far.
The night is Tuesdays at 8.30pm. The meeting is this Tuesday at Werribee (3/9/02). Come down and have a look.

Names are Frank Ryan, Mickey Zentveld, The Zammits, The Muellers, David Porto amongst other very capable bowlers too.

Hope to see you Tuesday,

Edi

I'm not entirely sure but I am pretty sure this was the case in the last season, but this can be brought up at the meeting tomorrow night.

The first presentation of the Western Superleague was held last night and over $7500 was given out to the 7 participating teams.

For the next 14 weeks we are thinking of changing the format. At the meeting to be held at 7.30pm Tuesday 10th September we will have a brief discussion prior to bowling.
Suggestions will be:
a. Singles format
b. Doubles format
c. remain teams of 4.

Have a think guys and let me know your preference. Beter still come along and contribute! The third season (to commence in January 2003) will definitely go back to teams of 4 again.

See ya

Edi

Back
Top Bottom