Scratch Tournaments in Perth

I'm planning a holiday in Perth late January/Feb 2010 and was wondering if there were any tournaments on, if so I could bring my gear and have a roll.

Brien Show-Yin

Damn!!!
Don't they have any competitive bowers any more in WA.
If someone can put me in contact with Tom Kury, maybe he can find something for me.
Tom & I go way back to the '60's in Brisbane Qld,

Brien, Tom is recovering after surgery from a burst appendix and wont be bowling for a little while. Unfortunately there is no tournament action over here at the minute only the Joondalup Cuo in March (fingers crossed) and some ATBSO stuff. Pretty quiet really.

Baron

we tried to get a tournament series up and running but unfortunately there was no interest in it so it didnt happen
aj

ATBSO normally have a small tournie every month Brien but we're not talking huge prize money just a bit of fun really but "el presidente" Paul Terry would know more.

Baron

HI :p
Would suggest that you contact Roy Searle, President of ATBSO WA, or Edo Brands, TD.
ATBSO WA calander dates will be finalised mid November, after the WA TBA calander meeting.
I will ensure that dates are published on Total Bowling. Most of our tournaments are open to all age groups and new members are welcome. (45 bowlers at last tournament at Cannington, and 10 'regulars' didnt play, still getting over Canberra colds).
Brenda

Back
Top Bottom