3x300's at Seniors' Boronia Tournamant

Watch out you younger bowlers, there's still life in the Old Dogs.

At Boronia on Sunday 24th August, three(3) 300's were bowled in the one (ATBSOV best of 5 of 8) tournament.

The first was by Paul Madden in the 5th, Brien Show-Yin in the 6th, and Merv Billing in the 7th.

Does anyone know of any other tournament where 3x300's have been bowled in the one tournament, especially by Seniors?

Congrats to the bowlers concerned.

(I may have to change my handle)

There were 3 300's bowled on Sunday by Michael Little and myself at Aspley, I'm sure there have been previous Caboolture Opens where more than 3 300's were shot. Good effort by some seniors though, not sure if I'll have 300 in me at that age.

Nice bowling

Well done to all:groupwave:

As for Sydpies, Melbourne water is nearly as good as Briag water. As far as over 50s bowling 300's maybe you should put your balls in your hand and show us how it's done.
Or aint you got none!!!!!!!
As for your footy team well what can I say, it's all black and white that says your on a looser.

Good luck

Hopefully the SOUTH AUSTRALIAN water will not affect your bowling performance at Holt. Althou I hear "Breath Testing" will test you somewhat:rolleyes::rolleyes:In other words NO SHOTS before you bowl or PC will nab you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom