Scott Fryer PB!

Chowny

Staff member
Well done to Scotty Fryer who shot his 1st 900 series tonight at Milton in All Star Triples.

He's been in some good form of late and tonight he was flexing the guns! :weight_lift2:

He threw games of 257, 194, 278 & 216 for a 945 series.

Well done champion!!

:kicking: :kicking: :kicking:

OMG Are you sure you have the right person?
Hope you keep it up for tomorrow night Scottyyyy
Don't forget to pick up my Bowling Balls PLEASE.

Anyway great series and PB
See ya soon

Shellie & Willie

Scotty I surpose you think this is OK as you were beaten by Nanna on Monday Night. That is with TWO GUTTER BALLS in a ROW.

:groupwave: What? Dont you need to spare for scores like that? Nice bowling! :JD:

Great stuff mate…:bounce8:

Still surprised that you hadn’t shot a 900 before and good to see you didn’t just shoot 900 you smashed through the 900 barrier…:smiley.php:

Just goes to show how much that Sport Series helps both your mental and Physical game…Keep bowling well mate good things come to those who work at it…:JD:

I think you have now raised the bar…:sport:

The Bronze is a great ball…don’t put it away…
:thmbup:

far out !!!! well done scottie....harry said someone new had shown up after the first 3 games, keep the good scores coming

It's about time you started to bowl the way we know you can, but when are you going to learn to bowl at Cannon Hill, specially when your 75 year old Grandmother can takes points of you.

Anyway Congratulations from Pop and Nanna.

Well done Scott obvious you like Milton Lanes more than Cannon Hill??? Is that really for first 900 series?? See ya Monday at the Hill.

Brad B

Back
Top Bottom