Sale Tenpin Cup - Live Scores

Hey Woza

I wanted to go this year but work commitments would'nt allow it,but next year all being well I'II be there

Cheerz
Kevin

Assassin_300 said:
Hey Woza

I think he's scared of you :D which is suprising considering your such a mild mannerd ,Timid ,quiet spoken little bloke !!!

Cheerz
Kevin
IF YOU THINK WOZA IS MILD MANNERD ,TIMID, QUIET SPOKEN BLOKE YOU HAVE NOT BOWLED IN TEAMS WITH THE LITTLE MAN THEN :D

No not with,but against a few times though......And you cant get him to say much after a few drinks either...ahh who said drinks better watch out for motta :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

Kevin

Assassin_300 said:
No not with,but against a few times though......And you cant get him to say much after a few drinks either...ahh who said drinks better watch out for motta :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

Kevin

You dont give him enough to drink then cause he can get a little on the loud side if you push the right buttons on him. Maybe his side kick has a couple of stories he could tell us

Hey Hegger

Here is some homework for you - Look up Pine Pony in the dictionary - cause that is what you are goin to be ;)

Woza the only reason you say stuff like that to me is cause your manager of the mens emerson team and now the power has gone to your head :D :D :D

make sure you supply a saddle for the pony

or you might be removing splinters from inappropriate places

better supply 7 saddles, cause nobody will be brave enough to step up against yours truly

It only takes one for the likes of you Mr Chandler- sidekick or not. ;)

Had my time in the saddle last year as did u Craig and i think that you will agree that the grass is not greener on the other side

Assassin_300 said:
Hey Woza

I wanted to go this year but work commitments would'nt allow it,but next year all being well I'II be there

Cheerz
Kevin

Hey kev , if any of you guys are lucky enough to make the cuts(any of them)
i have bought a house in traralgon and are welcome to stay the night.
That goes for you to CHUCKY, if i manage to break another rib or something similar to stop me playing footy and i bowl instead, and if chucky can make a cut that is.May as well involve roo-boy if he wants a weekend away as well!! :D :D

good good good

another drinking hole with a matress, do you supply a spare ex for the night too?????

craig said:
another drinking hole with a matress, do you supply a spare ex for the night too?????

Wanna be careful what ou wish for craig - espically after your last trip out ;)

You are in the country you know :D

granat said:
Good ol' Rhonda now lives down that way too. Be a good time to renew old acquaintances

A matress and an ex all in one - Now that is good thinkin :D

Wow if I had of realised that you all missed Rhonda that much, I could have organised a special appearance this year. That is if she wasn't too busy. ;) ;)

Maybe it may have given Craig that few extra pins he needed to make the cut.

Liz

Back
Top Bottom