Sad Passing Of Klaus Hofl

bubbles01

Sadly on Friday 9th Sept. Klaus Hofl passed away. You will be with us forever in our hearts and sadly missed by all in the International Doubles League at Dandenong. Our deepest sympathies go out to you Werner and family.
Barb Carlsson

Would like to give our deepest sympothy to Werner and all of
the Hofl family. A fantastic young gentleman who never had a bad word
to say about anyone and fought all the problems with his health and
hospital visits with a smile and kind words.

I'll miss those long chats and jokes on Thursday nights my friend.
You will be very sadly missed.

The Francis Family.

I'm so sad to hear the passing of KLAUS such a nice bloke loved talking to him and bowling against him as it was so much fun. He told me not long ago he was scared of the future and what was happening as he new his body could not do it any more.
Such a great Bloke so glad i meet him :D

Gary.......
To Warner u are a fantastic peson and u gave so much to your son I and my family are so sorry for your loss.

To Werner & family a very sad day for us all.Such a great guy !!!! I know klaus has gone to a better world........renta

To all the Hofl family,

We were shocked to hear of the sad passing of Klaus and i know that no words can be said to ease your pain...Werner you were a wonderful father
to Klaus who devoted your every living moment to help make his short life as painless as possible. God bless you and your family and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

much love
Mary and Barry Dodds

To Werner & Family,

The ceremony today was very touching.
klaus touched so many lifes at such a young age.
He will be sadly missed by all.
You wont be forgotten Klaus. Your one of the nice guys that has left us way too soon.

Our prayers are with you Werner.

Sincerley
Jenny & Alan

Klaus was a lovely fella who never complained about the hand life had dealt him. Will be sadly missed. Commiserations to Werner and all the family.

Sumo and Sumo 2

We are so sad to hear that Klaus passed away, we would like to pass on our
condolences. We know that words cannot describe the loss of one so young and would like to let you know that our thoughts are with you.

Nick and Barb Mortimer.

Back
Top Bottom