SA Under 23 Winners

Ice Maiden

Congratulations to Dion Alexander and Mel Warmington on taking out this years SA Under 23's Classic. 2nd was Joel Lovegrove and Glen Loader was 3rd. In the women's division, Mel beat out Cassie Staudinger and Tracey Madden, with Michelle Halprin only 1 pin further behind.

Well Done to All

Congrats to all that bowled.
Congrats Dion n Mel.
Well bowling guys.
Mel keep up the great bowling dude.

\\:D/ GO MEL \\:D/

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Congratulations to our Development Squad member, Mel Warmington in winning the title - and by a landslide !!!!

Congrats also to our staff bowler Tracey Madden on a hard fought 3rd placing, also to Development Squad members Brendon Meads, Adam Pringle and Matt Simpson on their great efforts.

Another fine performance by our man Tonx, especially considering he only had one ball for the weekend and lastly to Shane Tunnah who is becoming more and more part of our group each day.

Awesome effort people, we are very proud of you all.

Melloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You are a legend! This is the first title of MANY! Nothing is gunna stop you now mate! What you did, is what many dream of doing, and that's winning by a country MILE!

Bloody Qlders..... :D

Cheers!

p.s. I must say, the tournament was probably one of the best ran tournaments I've ever been to. I'll definately be back next year!

I knew this would happen 10 years ago. This is just the start of the road to becoming Australia's best. Well done Mel!!

Adam H

A HUGE well done and congratulations to my mate Dion for winning his first major. It was great to see mate, you bowled awsomely all weekend and deserved to win.

Congrats also to Mel for winning the Womens division. You won by an absolute country mile and it was great to watch.

Again, well done to all our program/staff related bowlers and I'm sure we will have strong representation in future tournaments to come.

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! :D :p :D

well done mel on winning today espically bowling with all new equipment that u got just last week awsome effort, also well done to everyone who bowled:) :)

Congratulations to Dion on the win... Yeeha! =D> =D> =D>
And also a special congratulations to Melissa Dunn bowling very well on the weekend...
Keep up the great bowling chick...
Shall see you soon! \\:D/

I would like to congratulate Mel on a fantastic breakthrough win in the SA Youth cup, Mel finished 200 pins ahead after 12 games of Match play. She was also top qualifier. This is a great effort, considering she only changed equipment from Visionary to Columbia on tuesday and rolled 4 games with the new columbia gear. This shows the enormous talent this girl has, to not know what her gear does but still able to preform, Mel said the gear Tonx drilled up felt great and thanks Tonx for a great job on the Drilling, Results after match play attactched.

Pos, Bowler, +/-
1, WARMINGTON Mel, +535
2, STAUDINGER Cassie, +355
3, MADDEN Tracey, +120
4, HALPRIN Michelle, +119
5, INGOE Louise, +85
6, DUNN Melissa, +82
7, JOHNSTON Clair, +38
8, FLANAGAN Jayde, -10
9, KING Krystal, -44
10, RYAN Jessica, -70
11, GILLILAND Jacinta, -103
12, KLOP Kerry-Ann, -128

Re: Mel Warmington Wins Sa Youth Cup

Congrats Mel. Well bowled.
Keep up the great bowling dude.
Hope 2 see u soon

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Re: Mel Warmington Wins Sa Youth Cup

Just to give credit where credit is due, Mel used a Brunswick Vapor Zone throughout qualifying and matchplay. She used a scout as her spare ball.

None the less, this girl previously was a force to be feared. Now, however she KNOWS how to win. This is more valuable experience than any equipment ANYONE can help her with, and she will go a long way!

All the best!

tazz said:
well done mel on winning today espically bowling with all new equipment that u got just last week awsome effort, also well done to everyone who bowled:) :)

You must be very proud of your girlfriend winning today, it was a great effort well done Mel and also well done to Dion and all the other youth bowlers.

Bowling has come such a long way and the talent in the juniors and youth today is great to see.

We'd like to congratulate Dion and Mel on their wins this weekend. Mel bowled well all weekend. Dion bowled great, while Glen and Joel battled out at the top for most of the day, Dion hung around and with a few games to go took off and in the end got what was a very well deserved win. Also, congrats to the 300 shooter of the tournament, Joel Lovegrove on a great weekend.

See everyone at Melbourne Youth
Glen and Jess

It was a great tournament, didn't see the last day, but to all who bowled, not just the winners, did well. Everything ran pretty smooth and there weren't any delays to speak of. Well run tournament and I'll definately be back in it next year again. :) Thanks again to the Staff at Village as well. ;)

Huge congrats to Mel and Dion on their wins, fantastic effort both of you.

Congrats to everyone else as well, it was a great tournament, my first in South Australia. Will definately be back next year.

Thanks also to Max and co for the fantastic hospitality, great bunch of people.

Congratulations to our great friend Melanie on an awesome Win....

We knew you could do it, it was just a matter of time before you believed it yourself...

I hope it's sunk in now. It's a fantastic effort & we know that there will be plenty more Wins coming your way... You deserve all of this & we are proud of you....

Keep up the great bowling Mel...
Qld is sure going to miss you at East Coast...

Also well bowled to the 2 Vic girls Cassie & Tracey on coming 2nd & 3rd. Great effort Girls... And the 2 Vic boys Joel & Glen on coming 2nd & 3rd also. Great bowling by all... Especially Joel's 300 & Glen's 299...

Jenny & Alan ;)

WELL DONE MEL AND DION!!

You guys bowled awesome and really deserve the win.

It's ok that you used a Brunswick for part of the tournament Mel..I always knew that Visionary wasnt the only gear you used :p :p. But its ok..I wont tell anyone hehe.

Well done again both of you on your wins.

Taya

P.S See you at my Party Mel :drinking:

Congratulations, Mel on your win - well deserved and a bright future for you - go get it !!!

Flower

Back
Top Bottom