SA Cup / Women's Adelaide Cup Accommodation offer

JoSpencer

If you are travelling to Adelaide for SA Cup or Women's Adelaide Cup and need a place to stay the Saville Park Suites, located on Hindley street in the West End of Adelaide is offering a rate of $150.00 per night for a two bedroom apartment. These apartments are fully self contained, with a well equipped kitchen, separate lounge/dining area and bathroom with laundry facilities. All apartments have balconies, air conditioning and come with either 2 queen beds or a queen bed and 2 single beds.

Please contact Mardi Boon on (toll free) 1800 882 601 if you require any further information or wish to confirm a reservation for yourself in January. A credit card number is required at the time of booking to guarantee your accommodation.

To ensure you get the above rates you will need to advise Mardi that you are bowling in one of the above events at the time of booking.

This hotel is located centrally between both Norwood Bowl and Cross Road Bowl. It would take you approximately 10 - 15 minutes to travel to either centre by car / taxi.

www.savillesuites.com.au

Thanks

Jo

Womens Adelaide Cup Accommodation

Hey everyone, Sonia from Norwood bowl here. I too have had a look at some accommodation around the area and have come up with some pricing. If you would like a copy sent to you please contact me on my home email address [email protected] and i will send it out to you.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 041 3011 920

See you in January

Back
Top Bottom