SA Cup scores??

Stax

Had a look around, can't see anything.
Are the scores for the SA Cup going up anywhere?

Stax

I have had no scores sent to me, nor has Ian as I have checked the TBA site as well, sorry we can't help you, as I would put them up, if I had them.

I have sent an email to Brett and the bowl, still waiting on a reply.

Hope that helps Kellie

Great work Kellie.
I might be pushing my luck here but any chance we could try to get the Womens results from Norwood too please.
Doriana Porto :please:

No you are not pushing your luck, Ian and myself have asked, and guess what... To no avail.

As soon as I get them I will post them.

Scores can be found at the live scores link.

But seeing as i can't post it on the correct one, Who was the winner of the Win-A-Ball competition?

Not sure but I think it’s the person who picked Andrew McArthur to win and who guessed closest to his Qualifying average…

And then if they didn’t thank the sponsor it went to the next closest who did thank them…;)

Not sure but I think it’s the person who picked Andrew McArthur to win and who guessed closest to his Qualifying average…
And then if they didn’t thank the sponsor it went to the next closest who did thank them…;)

Is there a link for the complete scores? I can only get part of the scores from the SA Cup, and of course we're thankful, who wouldn't be when people and sponsors go out of their way.
I help out behind the scenes for the sports series events and don't asked to be thanked, but they did anyway. It's good to know that your help is being noticed and makes you want to continue on helping and supporting.
Thanks to all, and remember to thank those that organise, support and run an event, or you may not get another one!
Cheers

so should I get excited yet???;)

Back
Top Bottom