S.Q. Championships

Towie

The BIG BALD MAN
Has anybody got any idea were I can find a standing sheet about this. Looked on the TBAQ website and on this one and another site still nothing! Is it a secert compitition that only the people in the now get the results?:whistling:

Towie ..

Tried to get the results ... really ... I did.
Apparently they will be typed out and posted at Aspley tomorrow.

Sorry MAAAATTEEE

Thanks Spanner just thought it would have been nice to know before the weekend. Dosn't matter were only the ones who support it maybe we don't count?

I would just like to congratulate the members of the Queensland and Queensland Invitational Seniors Teams on their results in this years State Championships..........despite there not being a Seniors division for them to bowl in, these bowlers competed in the Open division against their much younger Rachuig counterparts (last time you get included in that bracket, wee Jimmy :p ), and showed that even with advancing age they are still a force to be reckoned with. ;)

Both the mens and ladies teams came second to the Rachuig bowlers by margins of only 37 & 22 pins respectively, and the Invitational men came first in the mixed teams. There were also some great individual scores, not to mention both Mr Looby and Mr Whillans rocking up the next day for Open Masters.

Well done to all of you, and BRING ON MELBOURNE!!!!

Broni
Seniors challenge co=ordinator

Back
Top Bottom