Russell Stokely, 300 at Melton!

rychenroller

Congrats to my Bro Russell Stokely for his first ever 300, and the 4th ever only at Melton Bowl. He did the deed on lanes 1&2, previously without the perfecto. He also backed it up with a 229 and 233, for the highest ever series at Melton, 762.

Well done on an awesome effort Bro!

now thats some great bowling at the home of the great equaliser.

Congrats Russell, hopefully see you at emerson shield.

one of the best efforts i have seen

i think i managed 470/3

well done russell, in a time where 300's are talked down, i must say this is one that can be really talked up and applauded

well done and congratulations

From Tomo, via Longreach on the way back to good ol Victoria.

See you soon, JT

All I can say is WOW!

Brilliant effort Russ. I can't think of a 300 this year thats been achieved at a centre that rivals Melton in terms of toughness.

Congratulations mate!

BUT..... whats this I hear of you turning down a golf game? will you also turn down a poker night?

In all seriousness, well done buddy.
Best news I've heard in a while.

Craig

well done and congratulations
From Tomo, via Longreach on the way back to good ol Victoria.
See you soon, JT

Are you lost again??? :eek:

Well what can I say Russo but awesome effort. Not trying to down play anybody that has bowled a 300 because it's still no mean feat but as said before - to do it at Melton is a tremendous achievement.

Congratulations.

Gunther and Liz

Congratulations Russell on the 300 in one of the hardest centres in Australia.

I have bowled at Melton and lets just say it's not a easy place to bowl at.

Awesome effort and good to see a hell of a nice guy reach the milestone.

Alan & Jenny

Thank you all for your kind words. I can't describe how excited I am and how thrilled I was when that last ball smacked the sh1t out of those pins. Also I am glad my bro (Adam) was there to witness it, spose he had no choice cause it was against him and Hodgo.
Anyway once again thank you very much for your cheers.

PS. Craig if you wanna take 2 days to play a round 18 holes by all means I will be there :p, as for poker, anytime.

PSS. Lance I certainly plan to be there at Emerson, this will be Melton's year :p

At last a 300 game that has some credence well done mate . Whats this about a poker night count me in i am always looking to cash myself up LMAO . Cheers Ralph. P.S Adam has my number.

Well done Russo, you cant throw 1 strike without knowing what your doing there let alone 12!!

Hey Russell - congratulations and well done!!! That's a fantastic effort! Wish we had been there to see it. And against Adam and Ray - brilliant!
Ronald & Jo

Well Done Russell

As a fellow bowler in the same wednesday night league i know how hard it is to string the strikes together.
Once again well done brilliant effort

Nigel

Russell,

Hearing about you bowling a 300 at Melton has impressed me a lot, even all the way over here in Brunei! Congratulations champ. :D

You can certainly be proud of that one. Well done.

I can honestly say that the centre over here in Brunei could nearly rival Melton in the "challenging stakes" - so maybe your next one could be over here?! You have certainly proven your ability to do so.

Keep up the good work. Catch you all again soon,

Griffo

Back
Top Bottom