roto grip rush

Hi ,

I know bowlersbasement have a lot of new products. If they don't have it on there site they can get you a price.

have a look on their site or email them. They will be able to help you in your search

www.bowlersbasement.com.au :lol:

Hi, please phone James McGinty at Storm Inc Australia, located at Coffs Harbour Lanes on (02) 6652 5666.

He may still have Rushs in stock and will definitely be able to help you out with a four roller bag, he does have stock of the new Rotogrip 4 rollers and should have Storm as well, check the Rotogrip stuff out on the website www.rotogrip.com

I can tell you that the Rush is a good ball for those that dont have a lot of revolutions in their game. For the straighter players, the ball will retain energy better and carry quite strong.

If this isnt for you, James has a shipment due anytime and can hook you up with something more suitable for your game. The new Oracle Vision really tears the lanes up and literally hits like a truck.

He also has the new Spare Tyres on this shipment if you are looking for a new novelty spare ball.

Regards

Michael

Hi Dragon - no sales pitches about anything else - if you want a Rush at a price no-one else can get near - call me - 0422 258404. The ball is in stock & ready to go, no doubt. Max

Back
Top Bottom