Roto Grip EPIC BATTLE 15lb - SPECIAL

This weeks super special - 2 only.

As the weak are eliminated, an EPIC BATTLEtm rages on! Roto Grip has forged the most effective weapon for the battlefield and puts it in the palm of your hand.

Armoring the EPIC BATTLEtm is the new Ultimate Visiontm solid particle coverstock. The unique blend of a super strong base reactive material in combination with a light particle load gives you traction in the heaviest of oils.

At the heart of the Battle is the new Maximus IItm weight block. This low RG (2.48) / High Differential (.050) core creates a Mass Bias Differential of (.026) that generates an earlier move in the lane, then delivers a bone-crushing backend reaction.

$300.00 delivered with grips.

Specs on these 2 balls Max please? :)

By the way, very happy with the one I got from you :D Shot 706 last night with it :D (278, 243 and 185)

G'day BJ, I'm glad you are happy with it mate, awesome ball apparently.

I don't know the exact specs as yet, but I do know they are within our ordering guidelines of 15.2 to 15.4, 2 - 3.5" pin and 2 - 4 oz top.

Perfectly balanced balls, no matter what they are exactly BJ.

Regards...Max

You might wanna hold onto these for me Max :) thinking of stocking up on these babies, they are just sooooo impressive!

Cheers,
BJ

P.S will contact you soonish :p

~*Mr ROTOGRIP*~ said:
You might wanna hold onto these for me Max :) thinking of stocking up on these babies, they are just sooooo impressive!

Cheers,
BJ

P.S will contact you soonish :p

Will do mate as long as it is "soonish".

Regards....Max

Back
Top Bottom