Rocky youth tournament.

Dean-Wrobel

'Hammer Bowling' :)
I was just wondering if anyone had an information on who to contact in order to get details and any forms needed to send a team of girls and guys up. i know its not till jan but would like to be on top of everything. if anybody knows that would be great, just pm me :) thanks
Dean :)

Dean

You will need to contact John McKenna at Rockhampton Squash Bowl the contact number is (07) 4927 1555, he should be able to help. They usually send forms to the centre later in the year though.

John would have all details. I have sent him an email letting him know of your request as I am not sure how often he checks out this forum.

Thanks
Nathan

I have heard that the Rocky tournament has been changed.

I heard from a source at Caboolture that from next year (2009) the tournament will be rotating to different centres, starting at caboolture.

Anyone know whats going on with that?

Thats not true, i called up John Mckenna at rocky bowl and he said its still on and that details should be coming out somtime this week... :)
should be good fun again :)
Dean :)

I have heard that the Rocky tournament has been changed.
I heard from a source at Caboolture that from next year (2009) the tournament will be rotating to different centres, starting at caboolture.
Anyone know whats going on with that?

damn that sounds like alot of fun =[ i wish we could try that.

i have spoken to someone from caboolture and now have the proper answer.

Rocky is going ahead, but caboolture is planning a tournament similar to rocky. many teams have apparently chosen to bowl at the caboolture one instead of rocky.

it's all in the name of competition and conditions!

Why travel to rocky and bowl on the renowned dry conditions, when you can bowl on the flooded in comparison (to rocky) conditions of Caboolture?

I have travelled to rocky for the past 6 years, and the reason i keep going back is because of the challenge. I would love to bowl at caboolture and shoot big scores, but id rather head up there once a year for a real challenge.
Im not bowling in either this year, but it will be interesting to see how both tournaments go.

Back
Top Bottom