ROCKY JUNIOR SHIELD

L

legs11

Just wanted to pass on a hugecongrats to the Gold Coast Junior shield team for taking out the top spot in both boys and girls division at Rocky. Also a huge congrats to Matty Moo and The Rock for taking out top of all stars. All you guys Rock!!! Will miss u all

Howdy!!

Congrats to Gold Coast for Winning everything, lol...... Krissy it was all you!! ;) Congrats to Matty and Luke....yesssssssssss!
Also Congrats to Redcliffe on coming third overall and third for girls and second for boys!!!!
And well done to OUR team, especially to our boys for not coming last for once!!!! lol.....

Love MJ, Lari, Leeshy and Kayla! xoxo

P.S Thanks ken, i cant walk! -from Leeshy! :p
Hi Filmish!!! ;)

Can i please ask who made the All Star teams an averages?

Congrats to Rocky and Matty for bowling as well as they did!

And to the Gold Coast Team you's bowled extremely well!! So proud of yous, and to the ones ageing out this year i hope you had an awesome time and your last year of jnrs was one to remember!!!

Krystal :cool:

CONGRATS GOLD COAST!!! You all bowled SOOOO WELLL!!! The shields are back where they belong!!

Also congrats to all whom made the All Star team as well!!

:p Congrats Gold Coast.. and all the other teams....MACKAY...

and also everyone who made all stars!! good stuff!;)

Congrats GOLD COAST
Also Mackay Too!

Rocky was awesome!!! HUge Congrats To My Team REDCLIFFE!! Well Done Guys N Girls!!! You's All Rock!!

WOuld Also like to thank Simon Strasburg And Hayli Mazzoni for coming up there with us! Strazz ur a bloody legand!!! And Hayli ur just a hot chick ;)
Oh And To Brendan Meads Thanks For being our cheer squad!

well done too everyone who made allstars!!!!

Congrats Matty Moo, Vote For Pedro!!!

Jodes.

Oh And P.s i hope you all enjoyed the "redcliffe" chant:p

Well done GOLD COAST!! Great effort.

Also well done to SCOTTY, HAMISH and LUKE for making Allstars. Great bowling fella's. i know yous worked hard for it so well done.

Taya

Hey Guys,
Congrats to Gold Coast & Redcliffe on placing... Was tough conditions but heaps of fun though! :) And Mackay for getting 2nd!!!:D Welldone to the allstars hehe!
Thanks to the Mackay team for letting me come & bowl it was the best! :p Can't wait for next year... That's it from me! Have Fun!
Cya's all in Canberra!

bit late here. congrats to everyone on there placings. but massive congrats to the dynomites ( me and matty ) had the best trip of my life. thanks to everyone for making it good.

go the gold coast.

luke green aka (pony)

Well, my last Rocky ever, it was an extremely sad moment when i left that last 6, but i had fun. First, congrats to GC for coming first in everything (selfish *******s :p ) and mackay for filling the top 3 along with Redcliffe. I saw a lot of good bowling, especially from Matty, what a tank! Congrats to my fellow All-stars, especially Wafe.

A big thanks to my team, there were lots of good times, all the managers and coaches, TBA for the money in the all stars tournament, and everyone who helped out with the tournament.

First of all - To my team, every single one of you is awesome, you guys rocked i couldnt have asked for a better time up there every single person pulled there weight and we came out with a good result.

To the Redcliffe Managers, Coaches and Supporters - Thanks for a great time, Denish, Hayli, Mick and Simon your all champions

Congrats to the other all stars, Ham ( the hot chick lol ) Matty, Luke and Scott - You guys rock

And to the other teams apart from Gold Coast and Mackay - Better luck next year:p kidding

and by the way, Hamish, ben looked hotter in a skirt then you lol. only coz he filled the bra better lol

Wafe said:
First of all - To my team, every single one of you is awesome, you guys rocked i couldnt have asked for a better time up there every single person pulled there weight and we came out with a good result.
To the Redcliffe Managers, Coaches and Supporters - Thanks for a great time, Denish, Hayli, Mick and Simon your all champions
Congrats to the other all stars, Ham ( the hot chick lol ) Matty, Luke and Scott - You guys rock
And to the other teams apart from Gold Coast and Mackay - Better luck next year:p kidding
and by the way, Hamish, ben looked hotter in a skirt then you lol. only coz he filled the bra better lol

God Wade!! i thought Ben looked hotter because he had the high heels on!!

if any one would like to see the photos just ask lol!!

Jodes.

Ben in a bra, skirt and high heels will definately not beat luke..... i gotta say luke, u had the legs for that skirt and my purple bra really brought out ur eyes.... hehehe

Hey Jodee,

Can't wait to see that!!!!

I think that's a challenge Lukey, you better post your shots so Jodee can post Ham & Benny Boy. Then we'll all have a vote

After New Years, we'd be hard pressed to pick between Benny & Lukey :p

Back
Top Bottom