Rocky Junior Shield

Hayden manskie

gotta have balls to bowl
Hi all was just wondering what teams are bowling junior shield this year would be interesting to hear who is bowling for which team

Caboolture:

Boys:

Casey Midgley
Ben Terry
Karl Brockman
Aaron Dickfos
Adam Daws
Dean Hines
Jeffrey Campbell

Girls:

Melanie Bates
Sara Hines
Johanna Hodnett
Jessica Hodnett
Tamara Harmsworth
Jodee Hayter
Christina Myatt

Hayden you should know our teams for Rocky

Boys:

Matthew Logan
Hayden Manskie
Richard Townsend
Brenden Smith
Ben Jamieson
Arron Hefferman
Zac Burgess

Girls:
Louise Titmarsh
Tiana Whalan
Kate Brosnan
Chontay Bryant
Brownyn Duke
Katelyn Branham
Rachel Manskie

Cheers Brenden

Brenden,

Hayden didnt ask for who was in the Rocky team, did he? I believe you could safely say that it was a general question to the rest of the competing centres and bowlers.

He already knows who is bowling for Rocky so why would he want to hear who is bowling for team that he is bowling in. The fact that he didn't post anything about his own team is irrelevant.

Just out of curiousity, were teams selected in the order that you have posted them?

Good luck to all the bowlers and centre's competing in January, especially the Rocky Team.

Thanks

Geoff

From Toowoomba we have:

Boys

Sean Vettiger
Matthew Smith
Ben Pearce
Brodie Kilkerny
Tryone Thompson
Nicholas Martinellie
Jamie Miller

Girls

Amy Grandinson
Beth Grandinson
Rachelle Prior
Tanessha Vettiger
Kimberley (i forgot) :(
Taryn Peters
tahlia (im sorry) :(

see ya's all up there huh?

p.s sorry for any names i spelt wrong

It is ok Arron I figured it was not in order because Casey Midgley would be at the bottom lmao just kidding casey. Good to see toowoomba put there team up. Brisbane teams seem a bit quiet at the moment though.

Hey all Maryborough Teams are as follows

BOYS - In Order Of Qualifying

1. Duncan Fraser
2. Robert Jones
3. Daniel Patford
4. Shaun Patford
5. Yannis Souvan
6. Adam Manski
7. Matthew Butcher

GIRLS - In Order Of Qualifying

1. Candice Dennis
2. Brianna Hall
3. Tamara Muller
4. Lara Thew
5. Caitlyn Muller
6. Carissa Hadlow

Im sure we are in for some tough competition and we are looking forward to it. I wish everyone luck and let the best teams win.

Logan is taking two teams up and if i had all the names i would post them but you get that and just wait and see its only like 2 or 3 weeks away now

Looks like a good team being sent by Marybourough they should do well as for logan I guess we willl have to wait & see.I am sure they have there fair share of good bowlers & will hold there own

with only a few more days to go. i would like to wish everybody travelling to Rocky the best of luck. it should be a great three days of competition and fun. :D

see you all there:D

Have a safe trip to everyone travelling tomorrow or thursday. See you up there. Hope all bowls well.

Back
Top Bottom