RICHLANDS SQUAD LIST for 30th/31st May

FLOWER

Attaching squads for Richlands on 30th/31st May ..... this will be the 4th Tour Stop for the year and the points race will now be on in earnest. For points/averages for 2009, check out ww.twintour.com.au as well as the current squad listing for Twin Tour and Qld. Ladies Classic.

Current Bowlers of the Year leaders are Rhyss Jones for the Balls and Naomi Dowe ahead in the Puffs Division.

To book in or change your squad please contact:

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM (and many thanks to Total Bowling as always)

Attachments

• RICHLANDS SQUADS.pdf
    58.2 KB · Views: 97
Hi Mrs Flower,
Just a reminder that Ma and I need to switch to Saturday please. Cab. masters on the Sunday.
Thanks,
D

Attaching squad list for next weekend for Tour Stop at Richlands. It would be nice to see some locals bowling !!! Anyone interested in joining (reduced Joining Fee for this Tour Stop of $10) -

Please contact:

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
Post on this forum or Pm and thanks to Total Bowling

Attachments

• RICHLANDS SQUADS.pdf
    58.2 KB · Views: 40
Mary, can you please put Katie and Amy-Lee Kroehnert in A squad.
Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.

Another squad list for this weekend - nominations still being received so a good roll-up once again anticipated ..... thanks bowlers !!

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• RICHLANDS SQUADS.pdf
    58.5 KB · Views: 64
Hi Mary,
Could you please remove David & Justine Bruggemann from the squad B list for this tour stop please. Could you add Ben Pearce to B sqad also please.

Thanks
Justine

Mary,

Please remove Ross and Rhian PATCHING from the Sunday afternoon squad list at Richlands.

Please include both of us on the Sunday afternoon squad list for the July event in Caboolture.

Regards

Ross Patching

To any bowlers wishing to bowl Twin Tour at Richlands - bring your gear and you will be welcome - vacancies in all squads - Sat. 1.00pm, Sun. 8.00am and Sun. 1.00pm.

You may contact Richlands Bowl - 3375 1166 with any bookings if you wish.

Otherwise, turn up or contact:

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Last friday, i left a 2 ball shoulder tote at Cannon Hill and was wondering if any bowlers from Cannon Hill are bowling in this tour stop over the weekend, would it be possible to help me out by taking the bag from the pro shop at Cannon Hill over to Richlands?

I am not bowling this stop due to a hand injury but if the bag could be given to Brian Looby or any of the guys from Ashmore to drop off to me it would greatly be appreciated. I am also happy to met any out of pocket expense if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Jason Scott

hi mary,

in case you weren't sure i thought i should let you know that brendan will not be bowling at richlands as he has only bowled once so far.

thanks alicia melton

Back
Top Bottom