Retired Ball needed urgently

3DJ

Hi All,

I am looking for a retired ball.

Condition is not a concern at all as it will not be used for bowling. I don't care how many scratches, marks, dents or amount of drills it has had done.

Preferably i would like a plain black one as heavy as possible but i will take what i can get.

Basically, i have a bucks night coming up that i am organizing and it has been decided that the Buck will have a 'Ball and Chain' for the day. This is what i need the ball for.

As far as location goes, Inner or Western Melbourne ( or Geelong) for pick-up would be preferred. As far as budget goes, i need to keep this on the cheap so a donation ball would be greatly appreciated but i will pay if i have to.

I am happy to send photo's of the day to the previous owner of the ball, it should provide a good giggle or two.

Please let me know if you can help.

Many thanks,

Dave

How else would you welcome a bloke into the world of marriage if not for a little pain and misery ;)

Reminds me of the 3 marriage rings...
1st you get the engagement ring, then the wedding ring, then the suffering....

:D:D

Hi All,

I am looking for a retired ball.

Condition is not a concern at all as it will not be used for bowling. I don't care how many scratches, marks, dents or amount of drills it has had done.

Preferably i would like a plain black one as heavy as possible but i will take what i can get.

Basically, i have a bucks night coming up that i am organizing and it has been decided that the Buck will have a 'Ball and Chain' for the day. This is what i need the ball for.

As far as location goes, Inner or Western Melbourne ( or Geelong) for pick-up would be preferred. As far as budget goes, i need to keep this on the cheap so a donation ball would be greatly appreciated but i will pay if i have to.

I am happy to send photo's of the day to the previous owner of the ball, it should provide a good giggle or two.

Please let me know if you can help.

Many thanks,

Dave

Go to you nearest Bowling Centre and ask there (possably the PRO Shop operator) Im sure they woulld have what you want

Like nev said.. Also, Most centres normally have some old ratty house balls lying around, just get a can of black spray paint..

Back
Top Bottom