Attachments

• NSWSS Scoresheet.xls
    48.5 KB · Views: 20
Results after game 10 of 10

Rankings Will Follow Shortly

Attachments

• NSWSS Scoresheet.xls
    48.5 KB · Views: 140
Congrats to Don McRae for winning the Final Sports Series Event for 2008.

Hope you all had a good year with this series and hope to see you back next year.

Thank you to the Cowlands for arranging this series
Thank you to Goldpin, Storm and Ultra Concrete Solutions for the Sponsorship of this event

Hi All,

It was great to experience the Sports Series today. Congrats to Don on his win.

Would be interested to see the calendar for next years series.

I know it may be a bit early, but I would like to ask if you could put Greg and Julia Jordan on the list for the next event.

Thanks heaps

Sandy,

I'm pretty sure (someone correct me if im wrong) the point systems is worked out as following:

1st place recieves points equal to the number of people bowling in that particular round of the sports series, all the way down to last place recieving
1 point.

Say for example, 60 bowlers are bowling, whoever wins will receive 60 points, 2nd place, 59 points, and so on till last place receiving 1 points.

If there was 40 bowlers, 1st would get 40 points, 2nd place 39 points, and so on

Sandy,

I'm pretty sure (someone correct me if im wrong) the point systems is worked out as following:

1st place recieves points equal to the number of people bowling in that particular round of the sports series, all the way down to last place recieving
1 point.

Say for example, 60 bowlers are bowling, whoever wins will receive 60 points, 2nd place, 59 points, and so on till last place receiving 1 points.

If there was 40 bowlers, 1st would get 40 points, 2nd place 39 points, and so on

This is correct, the number of bowlers is the amount of points on offer for that event....

In the case of Orange round, it was double points round for this year.....
All other rounds were single value

Just want to say thanks for another learning curb.....I have enjoyed the experience and the new friends. Congrats to Don and a big thanks to the Cowlands and the sponsors. Looking forward to the next Series in 2009... :)

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if all the 6 proposed NSW StateSports Series venues ,dates and times for 2009 have been decided yet?
If so.. can I get a copy of all venues etc?

thanks

Sandy

Back
Top Bottom