RENT a PLANT GOLD CUP

yeah good on ya big Roo-boy!!!!

if my memory serves me right... we did cash last year??? so no need to put the extra payout in for me...lol :p
but apart from that, wasn't i leading the mens ave after the first 2days...?
and i think i finished with a higher ave than you...? didn't i...? hahahahah
must admit monday was one of my better chokes...almost rated up there with yamums...hahahah swl :eek: (ooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!)

so what are the odds for rachuig at the moment??????
i must be able to get at least 10/1 for fubar then... lol i've got a hundred (at 10/1) on fubar to beat rachuig..... :cool:

you can pay me in illawarra scoops....hahaha
don't worry about saving your sledging for brenton...i've got a pocket of new one's for when you get to sydney.....lol
i've been brushing up for nationals...lol are you still keen to bowl doubles???

i don't understand these guys in sydney tho...i'm bowling&working at dee why and i get shushed for laughing my ass off & sledging when guys leave 8-10's...& 5-7-10...? what with that...? don't think they realise how bad a shot is really is.... anyone got a wet sock i can borrow...? hahahahahahahahahahah
maybe not as funny as the bowl of chips in melbourne...but close!!! (sorry luke but that's still GOLD!!!!)

must admit dont think anyone sledges like us W.A. boys....heheheh

well all the best to the bowlers of the 2005 rent-a-plant Gold Cup...especialy stax...hope the nurse with oxygen is on stand by for your 5games each day...lol

last but not least best of luck to sue and all the staff at fairlanes(hi pammy!) i'm sure it will be another great tourament...i'm actually sad to be missing my first one in 7years... but i'll be watching the scores....
make sure you keep updating for me scoops

P.s. C'MON THE WEST COAST EAGLES & PARRAMATTA EELS & OF COURSE PERTH GLORY!!!
P.p.s. nice half page photo in the paper Scoops (thanks mike for sending me a copy) nice to see your still making headlines..............lol

The nurses name is "Pint o Kilkenny". I'm seeing her at lunch time on all three days, but I have to walk up the road to see her.
If we keep are team of seven (?) I should only have to bowl one or two games a day, I think that should be alright.

I'm just a little confused as to which ball I should use! The shoes are no problem, I'll get Tom to tell me which foot to put which shoe on. The wife's dressing me so thats go that covered and the drive in should be OK as there are 15 of us leaving from my place after the breakfast bbq. I should be able to get a ride with someone.

Stax

Brendan Brendan Brendan

No wonder i dubber u BOOF HEAD when i came home

Whats the point of sprouting about averages in a Team Tourney, we've been thru this before but because ur've obviously forgotten let me remind u

RACHUIG WON THE GOLD CUP LAST YEAR

Our averages 204me 205u however u bowled 4 less games and won only 61% of ur games versus my 68%
I wood take a guess u bowled less games to help maintain ur average, that let me remember WON u NO EXTRA $$$ :p :p

As far as wanting to put down a bet on FUBAR this year, YEAH sure i'll take it and is 10/1 enough for u

Now Brenton yes it does seem strange to have 2 FUBAR in the Rachuig but alas that may change

As far as saving my sledging for Rachuig there's always plenty of Ammo once the SA Team arrive on the lanes

Will the SA Rachuig team have 7players this year or just the 1 as per last year, and will the average age still be eligible for ATBSO

Look out for next year the rumour mill has it that all of FUBAR may be trying out, now that wood be a fun week

Im sure the highlight for Gold Cup is listening to the likes of Stax, Scoops, Baron and Wimpy....The material never changes but its "GOLD" and worth waiting for each year.

Not to mention the Race Call by Daryl Gould to close the tournament, this is truly a special moment that I know people wait for, just in case they hear their name, (obviously the low moments of the 3 days are thrown in there for good mesure, so not everyone wants to hear their name :p )...but its pure genius and only available twice a year!

Best of Luck for the weekend Sue and Team, I have no doubt this year's GOLD CUP will be just as memorable as any others years event.

Clint

Scoops,

Why may that change? Something in the wind I don't know about.

7 players? Yes, last time I counted there were 7 players, even some young guys.

WA FUBAR Rachuig team!!!!! MIght have to put off my retirement plans another year LOL. Won't you have to modify your roll-offs to allow Stax to compete 2 games per weekend over 10 weeks? Maximum 1 bowling ball rule per player would be required for him as well. Can't have him confused can we? Not to mention the additional weight of a 2nd bowling ball, that would require 20 weekends of 1 game roll-offs for him to compete.

As far as the sledge goes, you know I am up for it, even from the best. Bring it on!

Anyway Scoops, do tell.................

Do tell nothing :snipersm:

Yes always fun Clint, still the best tourney going around, shame more from over East couldnt see what its all about

The race call no certainty, Daryl only liked ever doing it off the cuff and felt last year was rail-roaded into it, so if no one mentions it over the wkend hopefully after half a dozen pints he'll be up for it

Even better this year as the Rachuig is a few after Gold Cup so we dont have to go back to back like always

Young guys Brenton like whom?????????

Really dont care how young or old your guys are just make sure they are all sanitorised this year, i'd hate to have to spray them down again like last year, both verbally and LYNX :multi:

Ouch 1.
Posted by Brenton
Won't you have to modify your roll-offs to allow Stax to compete 2 games per weekend over 10 weeks? Maximum 1 bowling ball rule per player would be required for him as well. Can't have him confused can we? Not to mention the additional weight of a 2nd bowling ball, that would require 20 weekends of 1 game roll-offs for him to compete.

Ouch 2
Posted by Scoops
i'd hate to have to spray them down again like last year, both verbally and LYNX

Ouch 3
Me getting out of bed in the mornings!!!

Stax

Scoops - hate to spray us verbally - hah! that'll be the day lOL!!!!!!!!!

The new players are a couple of successful Shield players from the recent past.

Stax - that ouch getting out of bed in the morning isn't going to get any better. As for your ummm, endurance (for want of a better term), thats what you always say about yourself.

Gold Cup already i havent bowled for yonks but looking forward to rolling the arm over. I suppose this is all the practice i am going to get . Have been a bit of hermit of late but looking forward to seeing everyone again its been to long. As far as sledging goes i will as per normal let everyone else get involved in those trivialities , its just not part of my game i will play my soft shot work out wether to go for the 8 or the 10 for an 8 1 and come back and wait for my next shot. Hope all is going well in sydney brendan take care over there mate . As for everyone else i will see you all on saturday and look forward to shaking peoples hand and enjoying a lovely quiet banter free game . Till then

wimpy :D

SCOOPS said:
man Oh Man

I Dont Care

I Just Want A Clean Fresh Smelling Players Area

Hi Scoops,
I have been in a few players areas with you and the only way for this to happen is for you to stay in the grand stands!!! ;) ;)

I know because the Lane1 Dirty Bomb i had on the lanes wasnt the only bomb going off on that pair!!!! :D :D

Thanks Jase

Finally someone has taken the bait

and your prize is

I'LL BE HAVING EXTRA GUINESS EACH NIGHT JUST BREWING FOR YOU

ON A SAD NOTE THOU

Greg Ball has officially withdrawn from the Mens RAchuig team

was really looking forward to bowling wit me ole FUBAR buddy, but alas not to be this year

Lets hope we'll be there next year mate

Congratulations to Matt Watson on being selected Friday night as his replacement....

hey matty is in our team . I presume someone is going to officially tell us or do we have to read about it in total bowling?Good to see some things dont change. Good luck to matty though am sure he will be a very good replacement was looking forward to bowling with you matt but am still looking forward to bowling against you .You will do W.A proud and i am sure your family and friends are equally as proud. I just tried ringing stax his phone was engaged that must be the rachuig comitte informing him that they are stealing one of our players with less than a week to go before the tournamount.

wimpy

UR RIGHT STEVE

GOOD TO SEE SOME THINGS HAVENT CHANGED

i.e U MOANING AND URVE ONLY BEEN BACK 1 DAY

Hopefully u'll still be bowling the 2nd day to be able to play Matty

We only had enough oxygen tanks for Stax and Vince(Him ur new team member, hmmm thought u wood have known that since ur in that team) :eggface:

Seems its RACHUIG versus FUB this year............ :rofl:

You know me scoops i never get told anything looks like there will be the normal fubar fighting going on to see who is sitting out as per normal. I could be cheering on the sidelines a bit more than i am used to i think seeing stax and vince are like full time bowlers now, well once a week which equates to full time bowling in fubar speak. As for only 2 teams in it i think there are a few other teams that will beg to differ on that point, but have never bowled with jase and looking forward to it ,but with me jase and chop we have 3 players who generate about 40 revs between us so we should be ok
its just a pity that about only 7 or 8 are mine and that is even with my big spinner .

wimpy

All jokes aside, it is very unfortunate that Baron has had to withdraw from Rachuig. HIs presence would have added to the atmosphere, not to mention a lesson in verbal jousting.

Hope you can make it next year Baron.

Couldnt agree more Steve, about having more than 2 teams playing (Rachuig & Cash City) Rent a Plant will always push us along

UR right BRENTON a HUGE LOSS to not only our team but the tournament itself, Baron's natural charm and friendly words of advice would have inspired many at this years Nationals

Well at the end of the day GOLD CUP will be a great wkend with a bit of bowling to do on the side.............

Firstly, congrats to Matty Watson on now being a member of the Rachiug Team. He is in fine form and should fit in pretty well.
But it must seem really strange to be deservedly upgraded to first class only to be downgraded back to cattle class for the Gold Cup.
We would also like to welcome Vince to our team, a solid performer who can also tongue tie it with the best.

Stax

Yes agreed Stax well done Matt for getting into the Rachuig team i am sure you will have a great time. Would have enjoyed bowling with you but it was not meant to be.

Vince your a legend and i'll have fun bowling with you and trying to wear your price down on your holiday home it sounds pretty good!

Baron you will be missed for sure, lets hope we see you on the lanes again real soon, your a real champ and someone who a lot of people rate out there, i am sure a lot of people were looking forward to a chance at having a good go against you at the weekend and at Rachuig.

Looking forward to a great weekend see you guys there ;) .

Jase

yeah i agree it's sad to see baron out of rachuig...was hoping to catch up with with him in sydney...but i'm sure he'll be back!!!!
hope your going all right ballsy....i spoke to al friday nite....my sympathy for the loss of your best friend....and i guess we'll have a drink(or 2, or 3, or4) at perth cup when i come back...

now al the only reason i mentioned last years ave's was cause it's very rare for me to actually beat you... (i was off a 219ave sunday night & bowling a 190ave monday did me no favours)...so when i do i have to make it count...lol...even if it's in a team event...i cant compete with chop and jase.... you know 4 x 300's how many on wood, how many on synthetic...lmfao

well all the best to all the bowlers in this years gold cup....
and to fubar....i've got $100 at 10/1 odds from al...so when you guys win make sure you get $500 of him to put on the bar....that should be enough to cover the first 2 rounds.... oh and you can even buy scoops a drink too...lol
GO FUBAR!!! GO!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

anyway all the best guys.... stax if your not bowling more than 1-2gms a day and you've got enough energy to make it into the office, (lol) keep me posted with the scores please....
many thanks
boof

Back
Top Bottom