RENT a PLANT GOLD CUP

Just like to wish everyone the best of luck for this years Gold Cup but my money is still on Rachuig for the mens and Rent-a -plant for the girls. This will be the first one I have missed in 18 years so its gonna seem a bit strange not bowling but I might do a Vic Piruk and sneak down for brewski or two on Mon nite. To Sue and her staff I hope everthing runs like clockwork as per usual and I havent forgotten our coffee date. Also a big thankyou to everyone for their kind thoughts on the passing of my "best friend". Like me I know his uncle Al really misses him. Baron

Yes Uncle AL Misses him dreadfully

Vic Piruk cant have 2 of them

The day u fish out an old Emu Export from the car, then i'll put u in his league

Well Steve at least 1 thing from FUBAR has come over to Rachuig, i.e. I wont be bowling the 1st 4games on Sat and hopefully the last 3 on Monday and fingers crossed none on SUNDAY..... hehehehe

ESKIMO KID------------ UNTIL the Bookmakers feel ur cash ur bet is not down

oh i see... i'm not good for it hey...?
your now staying in the dumpster area of my house when your here for a week...lmfao
i heard from chop that your both coming over....i've organised a week off work just too accomidate you both and still you wont honour our bet... :confused:
are you scared rachuig will lose to fubar...? or you just dont want to COFF up the grand....? lol
i'm good for the cash...you of all people should know that.....!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
well if you want, the bet is still on.... that is of course that you still rate rachuig??? if your that sure then the bet should stand..... :D
and if not then we've got less cash to drink with when you get here....lol
you do realise that i'm still waiting for your bank account details.....hmmmm i wonder why you haven't sent them to me yet???? dont tell me the BIG ROO-BOY IS SCARED TO HAVE A BET... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
anyway i'd like to wish everyone all the best for the weekend...
and a special shout out to wattsworth,choppy,stax,steve,tom,luke,vince and of course the REAL DEAL... :D
LET'S HOPE SCOOPS PUT'S HIS MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS.....LOL
don't worry al... i've got lots of SUPRISES when you get here and i cant wait to catch up.....was just hoping i'd get you to pay...hehehe
you and i both know how much chop, you and i drink.....like $500 will barely cover the first half hour with us three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

well all the best guys...i still think Carol should be in the men's division tho....lol
and of course.....
GO FUBAR GO!!!!!

how could i forget "the real deal" i mean really clint....lol

last but not least.......
C'mon your EAGLES!!!!

Back
Top Bottom