Reactive Bowling Ball - Adel

R

rissile86

Hi,

I'm new to bowling (1 month) and I've been using my mates reactive bowling ball. I would like to buy my own. I'm not up for paying $300 for a new reactive ball so I would like to buy a good second hand ball.

So has anyone got a good reactive ball they would like to sell to me, someone in adelaide would be great. A ball with a high hook rating would also be an advantage.

Thanks,
Rhys

Hi,
I'm new to bowling (1 month) and I've been using my mates reactive bowling ball. I would like to buy my own. I'm not up for paying $300 for a new reactive ball so I would like to buy a good second hand ball.
So has anyone got a good reactive ball they would like to sell to me, someone in adelaide would be great. A ball with a high hook rating would also be an advantage.
Thanks,
Rhys

We might be able to help mate. What weight are you after?

Max

Hi,
Thanks,
Rhys

hey...

i have a 15lb Hammer Razor Blade..... PM more if you are interested

Thanks
Brett

Back
Top Bottom