Rachuig WA 2003 ??????

With only a couple of weeks to go, Was just wondering who is and who is still thinking of trying out for Rachuig in WA this year.

So far Im aware of Me, Clint and The Real Deal trying out, so Im liking my chances so far :lol:

OK no replies.... to what I thought was quite a simple question...... :)

This must mean we either have nobody trying out for Rachuig in WA, or we are 20 years behind the rest of the country and we dont have computers yet....... :shock:

I am thinking about it, but money is a major issue. Haven't bowled any tournies this year for same reason. Hopefully I will come across some money before closing date.

games

Hey Clint

At least you know u'll get some games this year

I hear a rumour that Mick isnt bowling?

What about Fraggs?

From reading the Nth Qld Rachuig RollOff (And receiving a call from a Nth Qld bowler) - who would want to go bowl up there, sounds like nothing has changed from when we were last there in 1990

Going to have to drill up some Black Knights/Diamonds/Beauties for there maybe even a Crown Jewel......lol

Mr Scoops....

I never said I wanted all the games....... :shock:

I have heard the Muir rumour aswell.....

Fraggs, well his a no go aswell... Think his looking at bowling some Individual tournaments thru the year.....

If the lanes are dry, then maybe I will get all the games...... :D

Clint, well buddy it looks like your half a chance!, with u and a maybe so far for rolloff's, yes i do remember president sheild 1992(townsville)......playing coast to coast with a crown jewel :roll: , take it easy clint, talk soon

Mark Foster

Mr Foster,

If only you could decide who your rolling off for...... :p

Half a chance?? Ive got half a chance of having to bowl the whole damn thing myself...........

So your sayin lanes are dry?? Bugger might have to drill up some dull gear :?

But where do I buy my gear from now??? Since Im not a Tasmanian!!!!!

Mr Phelps,

buddy you have my number, so if you need any equipment call me or sms. take it easy man, looks like perth cup is a goe.
Talk soon.

Bruv

Fubar to try out!!!

Maybe Fubar (Rent-a-plant) should try out.
If we can get a $5000 sponsor, I think it would be half a chance.

I'll start looking tomorrow.

STax

Back
Top Bottom