Rachuig Roll Offs

Cricky

Manila 2009
Results from the 1st weekend of the trials are attached below.

The Roll Offs conclude next week end in Devonport.

Attachments

• Rachuig 2009 roll-offs.xls
    48.5 KB · Views: 114
Hey Ash, well bowled mate, what a surprise to see your name at the top of trhe score sheet. :D :D

Good to see Mr Crick bowling well and keeping those young whipper snappers in line. :D

Good luck to everyone in Devonport

Cheers

Steve Hunt

PS Hey Kace, maybe we can have a double celebration next weekend - you make Rachuig and Carlton have a win (at least one is a safe bet :D:D)

hey brad nice bowling there mate keep it going your going well

unlike the blues who are going as well as a one legged man in a arse kicking contest. :D

Thanks Garry, well for the first comment anyway, as for the second....How is Fitzroy shaping up this year cobber??

Thanks Andrew, no i didn't, i did cop a heap from a certain section of the people there though, i reckon you could name them with out getting too many wrong!!

PS Hey Kace, maybe we can have a double celebration next weekend - you make Rachuig and Carlton have a win (at least one is a safe bet :D:D)

Steve, I must say my form on the weekend was similar to our beloved Blues - rather unpredictable :D. But a win against the Pies this week and all will be forgiven!

Droo, trust me, we did our best to make him fall over... *cough - gutterball - cough*. :)

How is Fitzroy shaping up this year cobber??[/QUOTE]

come on gossy you know it's the brisbane lions that i go for but b4 they became the brisbane lions they were known as fitzroy and once we turned into the brisbane lions we became bigger, better, and faster and the result was 3 grand final wins in a row and at the moment we are in front of you so i get to have the bragging rights thats until you get in front of us then it's your turn to brag. :p

any way make sure you bowl just as well this weekend at home so good luck mate.:D

Hi Gaz how are you bowling yes Brad is bowling well makes it even better considering he has a sore arm from bowling too many bloody strikes. Ash was his usual self Mr Consistant and Garry was much of the same i am going allright sitting 4th with 212 ave but hopefully i can pass Garry because i am only about 90 pins away but if not i will be happy just to make the team.

Burst blood vessel as it turns out Matt, the arm is a bit bruised and quite swolen, should be right for Saturday, seems to be only getting worse at the minute though!!

Final results attached.

Congratulations to all the successful bowlers and good luck in Brisbane in October.

Coach - Brett Riley

Manager - Matt Dickson

Attachments

• Rachuig 2009 roll-offs.xls
    49 KB · Views: 109
Congratultaions to all who made the team, espaecially my carlton supporting friend KC (Go the Blues!!)

See you in Brisbane

Cheers

Steve Hunt :D

Well done to everyone who made the team.
KC, remember my jacket.
Boof+Gossy, Im keen for a spoon...and a chat.

Congratulations all.
Looking forward to catching up with you guys in Brissy!!

Jen.

Back
Top Bottom