Questions

H

hawkeye

Hey ppls
I have started this topic bcaz i no there are always questions ppl ask (well i no i do) so i thought that all us bowlers could help each other out in any questions.
Well if ya dont wanna and think it was a bad idea just tell me.
hopfully ppl reply to this topic.
:lol: :roll: :twisted:

I bowled in a day breaker the other mounth and i really enjoyed it i was wondering if any1 new if there was another 1 cuming up and what centre would it be at?
thanx

Hey everyone!

Well, because this is for questions, i was wondering, does anyone know a quick way to break in bowling shoes, cuz i just got new shoes, but i really dont like them because they are uncomfortable and don't slide as much as my old ones! :(
Please help, cuz my dad'll get cut if i say i don't like them, because iv'e been hastling him for them for soooo long!
thanks for the help! :lol:
Luv Jess

If you rub cancer stick ash in, and any gets on the approach, your breaking the rules of the game

ummm if by break in you mean make them loose or something?
try a broom, get the wooden end (eerrrr... the end without the bristles) and work it into the heels and toes of your shoes...

[Edit]: ok thought about it for like 5 secs, "work it in" is hard to explain in words.. ask your parents how they used to work in their new stiff leather shoes.

otherwise if you meant breaking in the souls, yeh ciggy ash or even just scratching them up with a wire brush should work - depending on what way and how far you wanted to go with them

Back
Top Bottom