QUEENSLAND RACHUIG BOWLER CAUGHT............

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
Information has just come to hand that a high profile Queensland Rachuig Bowler has been caught...........leaving a 5, 7, 10 with one of the most aggressive resin balls on the market (a Virtual Gravity).

The photo whilst looking a little grainy did appear to resemble well known Townsville bowler Robbie Buckley, however all calls to Buckley's home and office went unanswered.

Further inquiries with Buckley's manager and wife Kirsty obtained the following quote "after looking at the photo it does look like my Husband, however since I bowled 460 something and beat him by a good 20 pins I can't imagine he would have thrown a ball that close to the pocket!!"

A Kirwan bowl employee (who asked not to be named for fear of retribution) confirmed that Rob Buckley did in fact bowl a 444 series with a mere 6 strikes.

An unnamed Queensland Rachuig source stated that whilst Buckley was a very talented bowler, if he couldn't be bothered to put his fingers in the ball, then his place in the team may have to be looked at.

This is the second in a string of bizarre incidents involving Buckley, after late in 2009 when our cameras caught him dressing up as his favourite cartoon character "Sponge Bob Square Pants".

We will keep you updated as further information comes to hand

:D :D :D

Attachments

• Christmas Tree.JPG
    Christmas Tree.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 142
  • sponge rob square pants.jpg
    sponge rob square pants.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 86
I have a request from Storm that the image be taken off the site and Robbie prohibited from using all Storm and Roto Grip balls. :)

Gladdens the heart to see that most things never change - MOST things! I cannot believe that Robbie is into this new gear stuff!!! Perhaps that is the problem, Capt. and you may need to take a step back in time.

Flower

what made it even better ,was green tellytubby buckly was just previously stating how he had never left a christmas tree split and how he wasnt going to be lotto biartch for the evening. (sensational finish to the night) signed anonymous

Steve - How well written is that - If it werent for the fact that Rob is one of our National 'All Star" players for Qld I would put it in the famous 'book' as a permanent record.

Fantastic read

Gail

My gentle and caring soul has been shattered by this unjust attack. Fortunately at times like this I have music to turn to.

With apologies to Mr. Lightfoot.

If you could read my mind now
What a tale my thoughts could tell
About a tragic moment
And a leave that was straight from hell
Now my mood's so dark, thought I caught it strong
But staring back at me
The dreaded Christmas Tree
And I will never be set free
As long as there's that split that's hauntin' me

So I can read their minds here
And their thoughts are plain to see
It's not just Lotto we play for
It's the top of the sledging tree
When we reach the part where the verbals fly
They're normally from me
But this time I failed
And I won't shine that ball again
Because the back end's just too soft to hit

I hang my head like a fallen star
Who got burned by a three pin split
Lotto number one
With stakes so high at seasons end
The day will come when the boots are on my feet
But for now, let's be real
Never thought I would see this day
And I've got to say that I just don't get it
I don't know where I went wrong
Cos the wrist was strong
And I thought I caught it right

If you could read my mind now
What a tale my thoughts could tell
About a tragic moment
And a leave that was straight from hell
Though my mood was dark, now my mind has healed
And I'm back on my feet
With spirits high again
And when we get back to the lanes
You'll know that I'll be trying to grind you down
The sledging's coming back
The breaks are gonna go my way
And I've got to say that you're gonna get it
Now I know where I went wrong
The shine is gone
And the sledging's coming back

You have to much time on your hands Robbie, clearly you could spend it better. Maybe the Virt Grav needs the pin moved off pap for your soft hand?

in a galaxy far far away(i mean bowl) tubby skywalker and otty1kenobi get ready to do battle against the evil sith lord count dookoo buckly , YES I DID IT AGAIN! another 5,7,10 split (oh no the 5 died and fell) bummer ,but to end this story the rebel alliance o f otty1 and tbby skywalker have prevailled against the evil lotto lord buckly. hee hee may the roto be with you

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

News has just come to hand that Queensland Rachuig bowler Robbie T Buckley has tonight been seen in a highly compromising position.

After swearing to his wife, team mates and general bowling public that he would put his fingers in the ball and lift it properly he was seen for the second time in a week trying to spare the 5, 7, 10.

Yes you heard right two 5, 7, 10's with a Virtual Gravity in a week, the bowling world is stunned.

We contacted leading bowling psychologist Ivan Splitalotski, and asked him what effect this latest incident would have on Buckley. He said "I really think that Buckley may struggle to come back from this, it will now be waying on his mind evertime he steps onto the approach" Splitalotski went onto compare Buckley's issues with that of Ian Baker Finch, both men seemingly at the top of their games, and then having a complete disintegration of their game.

A witness at the scene spoke of Buckley being inconsolable, and making a hasty retreat to his car at the end of the night not stopping to talk to anybody.

A Queensland Rachuig spokeperson stated that there was mixed feelings in the team that whilst Buckley had talent, many felt they could no longer trust Buckley to lift the ball under pressure. Perhaps Buckley like Marcus North before him can resurrect his career with a good performance, but this remains to be seen.

More news as it comes to hand..........

:D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom