QUEENSLAND LADIES CLASSIC

FLOWER

Looking good!! Initially the field was limited to 42 but has been extended as there are 45 nominations - never knock back a bowler!!

Squad A will still be bowling 3 to a pair as we have extended the lanes to be used. Squad B will bowl 3 to a pair with the extended availability of lanes but can go to 4 to a pair as advertised if the unthinkable happens and we exceed 48 ladies.... we can wish!! Of course, prizemoney will be extended with increased entries.

Many thanks to the Interstaters and Kiwis who are coming and if any more locals are interested, please see Entry Forms on the Tournament Forum or the Post in the National News Forum.

For Squad info. or confirmation please
CONTACT: Mary Flower - 07 3865 8887 or email - [email protected].

icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Hey Mary!!! - my lil flower you!!!

Just wanted to congratulate you on what is looking to be one of the most prestigious ranked ladies events of the year!!!

I will definitely be there with bells on!!!

Congratulations again
icon_smile.gif

Kimi

Looking good!! Initially the field was limited to 42 but has been extended as there are 45 nominations - never knock back a bowler!!

Squad A will still be bowling 3 to a pair as we have extended the lanes to be used. Squad B will bowl 3 to a pair with the extended availability of lanes but can go to 4 to a pair as advertised if the unthinkable happens and we exceed 48 ladies.... we can wish!! Of course, prizemoney will be extended with increased entries.

Many thanks to the Interstaters and Kiwis who are coming and if any more locals are interested, please see Entry Forms on the Tournament Forum or the Post in the National News Forum.

For Squad info. or confirmation please
CONTACT: Mary Flower - 07 3865 8887 or email - [email protected].

icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Hey Mary!!! - my lil flower you!!!

Just wanted to congratulate you on what is looking to be one of the most prestigious ranked ladies events of the year!!!

I will definitely be there with bells on!!!

Congratulations again
icon_smile.gif

Kimi

Just a quick note to say good luck to all the bowlers taking part in this weekends Queensland Ladies Classic.

From what I have heard we have a class field appearing and I am quite stoked to be a part of it.

This might be a bit early, but congrats to Mary for having a tournament of this magnatude in Queensland. I am sure it will be around for many years to come.

See you this weekend.

Just a quick note to say good luck to all the bowlers taking part in this weekends Queensland Ladies Classic.

From what I have heard we have a class field appearing and I am quite stoked to be a part of it.

This might be a bit early, but congrats to Mary for having a tournament of this magnatude in Queensland. I am sure it will be around for many years to come.

See you this weekend.

Thanks Girls for the encouraging words - we are not there yet .... I know we based the Classic on 36 but we now have 46 and you all know how I would just love 48!! Let's do it - make a couple of phone calls or emails and drag them in!!! Oops, sorry - just getting fired up - AGAIN!!!! and the Pasta Bake at Caboolture Bowl is to die for!!

FLOWER

Is there a squad listing yet?

If so can someone post it please?

Never been to QLD, could be interesting.

Thanks in advance

Tonto,

See post on this forum, Open Invitation to Queensland Ladies Classic....the list of entrants is there with the Top 23 names in A Squad etc. Ever hopeful for 48 starters!!

See you there at the weekend.

Flower

Thanks Girls for the encouraging words - we are not there yet .... I know we based the Classic on 36 but we now have 46 and you all know how I would just love 48!! Let's do it - make a couple of phone calls or emails and drag them in!!! Oops, sorry - just getting fired up - AGAIN!!!! and the Pasta Bake at Caboolture Bowl is to die for!!

FLOWER

Is there a squad listing yet?

If so can someone post it please?

Never been to QLD, could be interesting.

Thanks in advance

Tonto,

See post on this forum, Open Invitation to Queensland Ladies Classic....the list of entrants is there with the Top 23 names in A Squad etc. Ever hopeful for 48 starters!!

See you there at the weekend.

Flower

Ha ha Sean nice try he said he is babysitting Emillie so you will have to bring that nice dress of yours that he seen at your place the other night LOL you know what we mean
icon_eek.gif
ha ha
P.S you might have to take the hem down so you dont show too much leg.
icon_biggrin.gif

LOL Hmmmmm maybe you are right. Do you think I should also take a page out of Kerein's book and wear some beige undies? You know how revealing it is.
icon_biggrin.gif

I would like to say "Good Luck" to everyone bowling this weekend, and may the best bowler on the day win.
Once again thanks to Mary where would the Laddies Classic be without you.
You are great, you try to do your very best for womens bowling, and I can say from everyone "THANK YOU"
icon_smile.gif

Ha ha Sean nice try he said he is babysitting Emillie so you will have to bring that nice dress of yours that he seen at your place the other night LOL you know what we mean
icon_eek.gif
ha ha
P.S you might have to take the hem down so you dont show too much leg.
icon_biggrin.gif

LOL Hmmmmm maybe you are right. Do you think I should also take a page out of Kerein's book and wear some beige undies? You know how revealing it is.
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I would like to say "Good Luck" to everyone bowling this weekend, and may the best bowler on the day win.
Once again thanks to Mary where would the Laddies Classic be without you.
You are great, you try to do your very best for womens bowling, and I can say from everyone "THANK YOU"
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom