QUEENSLAND LADIES CLASSIC

FLOWER

Attaching latest squad list at 12th June - 2 spots available at this stage so please contact me if you are not able to attend or wish to nominate.

A Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsors list is also attached and thanks to Darryl Alford who started our Silver Sponsor list early in the year .... plenty more names to be added after payment is received. Please take time to read this as our bowling community will not survive without their continued support.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM (TA! to Kellie and TB)

Attachments

• QLD.LADIES CLASSIC SQUADS.pdf
    53.4 KB · Views: 72
  • .PLATINUM.GOLD.SILVER.pdf
    521.5 KB · Views: 54
Latest squad list at 16th June and update on Silver Sponsors - THANK YOU!

Looking for a couple of interested bowlers for the Classic to fill both squads - please apply !!!!!

To local Brisbane/Caboolture etc. bowlers, please come to Caboolture Bowl to support these ladies and to see some exciting scoring from the best of our Australian Ladies including Ann-Maree Putney - WORLD CHAMPION, Kate Wilton - DEFENDING CHAMPION, Bianca Flanagan - AUST. YOUTH TEAM 2008 and Jeanette Baker - SENIOR BOWLER EXTROADINAIRE (twice WORLD CHAMPION).

There will be the 'usual' QLC raffle (Chivas Regal, more grog and a 'couth' bag) and there will also be a Bowling Ball raffle to support the Australian Youth Team.

ENJOY !!!!! and the bar sells XXXX

Flower

Attachments

53.4 KB · Views: 41
  • PLATINUM.GOLD.SILVER.pdf
    422.1 KB · Views: 26
Add Leanne Triulcio to Silver Sponsor list. Thank You Leanne !!

Vic Wilkins (another JUST A BOWLER) has also donated a bottle of Bundy to add to Chivas Regal plus $$$ for 300 game(s) !! Believe me, it will be worth it if I know Vic who is a regular sponsor for the 300 games in the Twin Tour and Sundays 4 Seniors events.

Flower

Squad list attached with one spot in A Squad and 2 spots in B Squad available .... 51 starters with tournament based on 48 bowlers. Anyone who may still be interested, please contact me ASAP and the cost to enter is $180with over $10000 in prize money .... almost unheard of for a women's event.

Thanks to all sponsors who have supported in numbers and I am attaching once again our Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsor list with $100 now being added for 300 game/s.

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this thread or PM

Attachments

53.4 KB · Views: 43
  • PLATINUM.GOLD.SILVER SPONSORS.pdf
    437.7 KB · Views: 16
Would somone tel me where i can fin the score for this event
TA

How Far, Mary has been in touch with myself, and all live scores for this event will be posted on the site, in the live scores section, hope that helps.

Cheers Kellie

Thanks Kellie and the site certainly makes life and communication easier for us TD's ...... the Total Bowling scores will be live as Kellie has said.

Scores will be available on the TBA website.
Thanks must go to Andrew for his committment to providing up-to-date scores each year for the Classic.

For those venturing out to Caboolture, Gerry has once again put up his special 'QLD.LADIES CLASSIC' menu. His Tapas Plate (Satay Chicken skewers, Spicy Meatballs with Sherry Sauce and Pesto Toast) is wonderful but not a patch on the Tiramisu and also his specialty Chocolate Mousse with Chantilly Cream !!!!!! Just as well we are bowling to lose the kilos !!

Flower

Back
Top Bottom