"Queensland Invitation" Youth Team

Chips

I notice on the TBA website there will be a "Queensland Invitational" Youth team for the National Youth Teams Challenge next year. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how this team is going to be formed?.

Agreement has still not been reached regarding Invitational Teams. Until some form of concensus is reached, Qld will continue to select both a North Team and a South team. The name 'lnvitational' will rotate each year between the two teams.

Qld will continue to select both a North Team and a South team. The name 'lnvitational' will rotate each year between the two teams.

Hmmm why rotate the 'invitational' tag each year :confused: :confused: :confused:.

If you only wanted one queensland side, then wouldn't it be more appropriate to choose the 'best' side as the first team, and then have a second, 'true' invitational side chosen from the whole state? On the other hand, have both North and South teams, then have another invitational team.

IMO, the proposal raised by this quote doesn't make sense.

why not have an invitational team for some of the juniors that are looking to bowl in the youth side for 2008 and so on. because i know of a few juniors that missed out on the rolloff this year due to other bowling commitments missing out on the team

just a thought

Matt Simpson

I think you people have got this wrong. I believe the ASC want to see the a QLD side from the whole of the state then an "Invitational Team" from the state.

On how you decide the "Invite Team" , thats another situation to figure out.

hamo
tony hamilton

I would hope the object of an invitational team was to be adressed separately each year, allowing all states to be involved.
Leanne

Well can i put my name down for this team scott bradley also know that melissa dunn is interested in this as well

cheers scotty from NQ

Back
Top Bottom